Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This is random but do any store have the adidas stan smiths, i know they released in the states. I'm trying to get some from my dad, he wore them back in the day and can't find them nowadays. Thx!

Do you think that footlocker or champs is gonna have them, maybe even their outlet stores. Hopefully, these dont get the same hype as the air jordan retros, these are pretty underated and a classic.
I don't know who will have them up here but the Consortium Analine/Cracked/Ostritch/Reptile leather versions seemed to be somewhat limited at $140 US where the Originals versions were $75 US. If I had to guess the boutique shops will get the Consortiums and the "chains" will get the Originals. Either way the retail on them shouldn't be to hard on the wallet and you should be able to get your hands on them fairly easily IMO.

Last edited:

I don't know who will have them up here but the Consortium Analine/Cracked/Ostritch/Reptile leather versions seemed to be somewhat limited at $140 US where the Originals versions were $75 US. If I had to guess the boutique shops will get the Consortiums and the "chains" will get the Originals. Either way the retail on them shouldn't be to hard on the wallet and you should be able to get your hands on them fairly easily IMO.
Thanks man.

were the Stan Smiths discontinued for a while or something? I used to see them regularly every time I went to the Adidas in Vaughan Mills. I even bought a pair of black ones for like $30 a few years back.

my friend who works at adidas said early febuary for the stan smiths here.

Last edited:
were the Stan Smiths discontinued for a while or something? I used to see them regularly every time I went to the Adidas in Vaughan Mills. I even bought a pair of black ones for like $30 a few years back.
I think the last time they were available was in 2011. Not absolutely sure though.

I believe they came back in 2011 and after that they stopped.

I saw Melo 1.5s in Champs, Vaughan Mills. Didn't inquire about sizes.

And that can't be the going price, just a ridiculous asking price which nobody will bite on. If they do go for $600, I'll throw up my pair...

many stores will receive the tiff highs, GR level release.

and by many stores i dont mean your local foot locker.........(before someone was bound to ask)

Does Blue Tile raise the prices of their more hyped SB releases? Heard they did that for a few of them years ago but never found out for sure.

many stores will receive the tiff highs, GR level release.

and by many stores i dont mean your local foot locker.........(before someone was bound to ask)
yea.. preorder is only 275$ lots in stock but I wana pay retail still lol 
nerd.gif

did you wind up getting a pair? what time do they open for new releases?
Yeh I did. well not as much people but more than I expected. around 10 people lol. Gonna camp for the tifs as well, judging from the stock number of each store, pretty sure you can get a pair as well going at 6am. massess produced just like the grapes 5

Back
Top Bottom