Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got newsprint innevas at the Vaughan Mills outlet last week. $149 should be about right, came out to $90ish after the discount.
I went to VM today and didn't see anything worth noting. A few volt flyknit trainers in various sizes but they're back to $109. 

Trying to help out a friend with a trade. He got a size 13 Jordan VI Toro's but wants to trade for a size 9.5. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks

At eaze in dufferin mall has FSR of the Jordan 10 powder blue. They still have almost a FSR of the obsidian flyknit chukka, as well as 50% off BBC, black scale, and publish joggers. Two pairs of black tech fleece pants in size L and S.

SMH Ateaze carried black techs? I assumed only grey from the reports in this thread, unless I missed something.

Trying to help out a friend with a trade. He got a size 13 Jordan VI Toro's but wants to trade for a size 9.5. If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks
This long after release, chances are probably quite slim to find someone in the opposite trade situation....especially with the sizes being quite different. Right after release might have been able to find someone who just grabbed a random size because that's all they could get, but most would have unloaded by now. Best/quickest route now would be to just sell and re-buy. Should be minimal difference if any.

Regarding the black Tech pants at Ateaze, they're not the exact same model as most are after online. Same material and similar fit, but look to be a lesser model - no pockets or separate panels.

Just curious, has ateaze always been legit? I remember in its earlier days (early 2000s?) hearing about them selling fakes, so I've always just avoided them....

SMH Ateaze carried black techs? I assumed only grey from the reports in this thread, unless I missed something.
Just as the other person posted, they're not the actual black tech pants. At Eaze only had the grey techs (with the knee panels/side stripe). They had other tapered Nike fleece pants, but they were just black with standard pockets. I assume those are the ones that the other poster was referring to.

Anyone know if any Inneva Wovens are hitting clearance shelves? $210 is pretty steep.
Actually, they were at nike outlet last weekend. Marked down, hashwall, with the extra 40% off it came out to be around 90$. This was the newsprint cw

Edit: ndc has the photoblue sp for cheaper than retail. 140$ if iremember correctly. Decent sizes i think

Last edited:
Actually, they were at nike outlet last weekend. Marked down, hashwall, with the extra 40% off it came out to be around 90$. This was the newsprint cw

Edit: ndc has the photoblue sp for cheaper than retail. 140$ if iremember correctly. Decent sizes i think

Which outlet was this? If it was Vaughan Mills then they must've been scooped up quickly. I drive by there weekly and usually stop in on a Sunday, and have been doing so for about a month now and haven't had any luck with any good releases (flyknit racers or inneva wovens in my size). I did end up getting lucky on some tech fleece that was returned and put on clearance.

Just as the other person posted, they're not the actual black tech pants. At Eaze only had the grey techs (with the knee panels/side stripe). They had other tapered Nike fleece pants, but they were just black with standard pockets. I assume those are the ones that the other poster was referring to.

Correct.

I believe only Capsule and one other place (I forgot) had the actual black tech pants.

So what's this about 6PM release for the APs? I was in HoH last week and they said 10AM. Called Livestock the woman said she didn't know if they were even getting them.

This long after release, chances are probably quite slim to find someone in the opposite trade situation....especially with the sizes being quite different. Right after release might have been able to find someone who just grabbed a random size because that's all they could get, but most would have unloaded by now. Best/quickest route now would be to just sell and re-buy. Should be minimal difference if any.

Regarding the black Tech pants at Ateaze, they're not the exact same model as most are after online. Same material and similar fit, but look to be a lesser model - no pockets or separate panels.

I totally understand and agree with you and that is what I told him to do. But he is under the impression that he will be able to get a trade for his size. I have emails from buyers but he wants to do an even trade. So I tried and it's up to him on what he wants to do.

Last edited:
I totally understand and agree with you and that is what I told him to do. But he is under the inpression that he will be able to get a trade for his size. I have emails from buyers but he wants to do an even trade. So I tried and it's up to him on what he wants to do.

Yeah its a wrap. He might as well sell and buy his size like GMAS said. Very rare that trade tactic works when there's such a size gap difference.

So what's this about 6PM release for the APs? I was in HoH last week and they said 10AM. Called Livestock the woman said she didn't know if they were even getting them.
the 6pm release is on Nike.com, and is HOH getting them on thursday or Saturday?

Which outlet was this? If it was Vaughan Mills then they must've been scooped up quickly. I drive by there weekly and usually stop in on a Sunday, and have been doing so for about a month now and haven't had any luck with any good releases (flyknit racers or inneva wovens in my size). I did end up getting lucky on some tech fleece that was returned and put on clearance.
oh man thats mad lucky, what size were the tech fleece if you dont mind me asking? And yeah they mustve been gone quick. I got so lucky this other time to find some grey magma boots by fragment

Yeah its a wrap. He might as well sell and buy his size like GMAS said. Very rare that trade tactic works when there's such a size gap difference.
Dudes gonna have to make like 2 trades to get close to his size? Trade a 13 for a 9.5? Why would he even waste his time Ive only seen this happen a couple of times, and most of the times its in the US not Canada

how much is he selling the size 13's for out of curiosity? 

He never answered that question and said he just an even trade which frustrated me. I wanted to know what his alternate plan in case this happened which I knew it would. I've been around long enought to know that you have to react quick with trades after a release day and if not sell and buy your size.

Dudes gonna have to make like 2 trades to get close to his size? Trade a 13 for a 9.5? Why would he even waste his time Ive only seen this happen a couple of times, and most of the times its in the US not Canada

I guess a man can dream, lol.

Back
Top Bottom