Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Indeed, but he wont listen to me so what can I do. I guess he thinks he knows more than I do. lol

Wish I could meet him, I'd tell him to his face that he's a fool. Don't know how he obtained the pair, but if he knew nothing near his size was left why even go for the 13.

Indeed, but he wont listen to me so what can I do. I guess he thinks he knows more than I do. lol
I guess a man can dream, lol.
 I really hope hes like 15 years old and this was his 1st pair he paid for with his money? If not then he should know better enough to react or think faster.  I'm with DiPlOmAt TDOt on this I would tell him to his Face hes a fool if he grabbed the 13 and hes a 9.5! SMH.......

Wish I could meet him, I'd tell him to his face that he's a fool. Don't know how he obtained the pair, but if he knew nothing near his size was left why even go for the 13.

Lol he got them at HOH, which he waited in line from 7:30pm Friday till 8am Saturday and this was Valentines day. His girl was not too pleased with him and don't get his thirst lately for every limited Jordan that comes out or Jordan's. That'll give you a clue to his mentality on his new found love for "collecting". I guess he figured if he had to wait that long he'll take what he can gtet in the hopes of trading which is not a wise decision considering the size and how long he waited to do something with them. Fools gonna fool.

Lol he got them at HOH, which he waited in line from 7:30pm Friday till 8am Saturday and this was Valentines day. His girl was not too pleased with him and don't get his thirst lately for every limited Jordan that comes out or Jordan's. That'll give you a clue to his mentality on his new found love for "collecting". I guess he figured if he had to wait that long he'll take what he can gtet in the hopes of trading which is not a wise decision considering the size and how long he waited to do something with them. Fools gonna fool.
in my experience, it never hurts to ask.  you guys are brutal.  hahah

in my experience, it never hurts to ask.  you guys are brutal.  hahah
What about that guy who was behind him who got there at 745pm Friday right after him cause he was working, he could be a 13 and wanted that shoe?   What about his Pain?  Karma will get you for things like this? Chances are hes gonna sit on that 13 and never get the shoe and even end up taking a loss on that shoe!

What about that guy who was behind him who got there at 745pm Friday right after him cause he was working, he could be a 13 and wanted that shoe?   What about his Pain?  Karma will get you for things like this? Chances are hes gonna sit on that 13 and never get the shoe and even end up taking a loss on that shoe!
it was just a question! he can go sell his size 13 now that he knows a trade isn't likely.. if i read correctly, he said toro vi's (which, i assume, are the infrared 6's, unless there was a typo on the roman numerals) and they just released last weekend, so it's still very recent..

pain? karma? they're just sneakers boss! LOL

it was just a question! he can go sell his size 13 now that he knows a trade isn't likely.. if i read correctly, he said toro vi's (which, i assume, are the infrared 6's, unless there was a typo on the roman numerals) and they just released last weekend, so it's still very recent..

pain? karma? they're just sneakers boss! LOL
 Let me know when your in a line up and the guy ahead of you who is almost 4 shoe sizes smaller then you buys your size! Being ****** over for both the 4's and the 6's this way will make you not care about others! Its like a size 13 getting to the front of the line and biggest left is a 9.5!

Let me know when your in a line up and the guy ahead of you who is almost 4 shoe sizes smaller then you buys your size! Being ****** over for both the 4's and the 6's this way will make you not care about others! Its like a size 13 getting to the front of the line and biggest left is a 9.5!
lol you gotta relax bud. at the end of the day, they're just a $200 pair of sneakers..

I think this happened in the Jordan III 88 release. One of the first 5 needed a 9 or 9.5 and they didn't have it. Lol

Wow 7:30 the night before... For those VIs and left his girl on vday :x

Last edited:
lol I have a size 9 Kobe MP and I'm having trouble finding someone with a 9.5 or 10 to trade with. Good luck to that guy

Sorry guys I meant Jordan VI Infrared23, don't know why I said Toro's. I apologize for the confusion, didn't mean to turn this into a debate.

I called him earlier to ask him what he was willing to sell them at because the odds are against him getting his size. I mentioned that he should have got something else since they didn't have his size and he wouldn't be where he is now. Bad move on his part and he'll learn his lesson if he hasn't already.

Ditching your girl on vday for the cold instead of buns is so ******ed. Lol. No shoe is worth ditching my girl let alone camping out all night in the freezing cold. But it is what is and he'll have to deal with it.....sad no one else was able to get that size if they wanted them and were in line.

Didn't feel like being a **** to him but instead told him that they are just kicks and at the end of the day there are more important things in life......he's 26 years old by the way.

Last edited:
Damn. Mans can't be taking they girl out on nice dates cus they too busy lining up overnight for 200 dollar j's, just to impress other mans. Lol

Last edited:
not sneaker related, but ovo fest tickets seem to be popping back up intermittently on ticketmaster.ca. i'm retail or bust on these and got my tickets just now. saw tickets in the 300s and 400s. ain't no way i'm forking over $500 to some scalper to stand on some damn lawn

I see people talking about taking shoes and not needing it and there's a bunch of people on here grabbing up GS sizes in kicks and have no need for them but to resell for ridiculous prices 2-3x retail. My daughter has a common interest in shoes because her mom and I have been collecting for years and certain releases she can't have because people are scooping everything up.

Totally off topic or thread related but does anyone know where to get BMW 3 series hood roundel emblem for a decent price? Thanks and if this is not related/not allowed I'll remove it. Thank in advance.

Totally off topic or thread related but does anyone know where to get BMW 3 series hood roundel emblem for a decent price? Thanks and if this is not related/not allowed I'll remove it. Thank in advance.
Can try here - this is a local forum for the most part: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Or you may have to put in a bit of work, but you could call around to scrap yards. A 3 series emblem shouldn't be too tough to find though that way...pretty common.

As a size 13, I am not really bothered by this guy's friend. I bought a 12 in a jordan 7 cus the kid in front of me bought a 13 (he looked like he was an 11 tops).

That said, from my understanding 13's are usually the last pairs to go which is why I've been fortunate to cop so many kicks. 

I really hope this doesn't become a thing with the younger sneaker kids. I am an old man now and I've learned patience. These shoes will come around again. 

Markville Mall Footlocker had a lone pair of Jordan 6 Toro size 14 if anyone's interested. Haven't paid much attention to them so not sure how limited they are but it's there if you're interested. Also went by Nike Vaughan Mills, nothing left except the pink multi colour flyknits. 

Went hunting for the Nike Tech pants yesterday after work, but no luck anywhere. Who knew highly marked up pants would be so hard to find.......... I just want them as airplane pants. 

Back
Top Bottom