Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Pretty much.

I bought a pair off Kijiji a while back and dude suggested HoH to meet. I was just browsing waiting for dude to show, and it ended up being an employee - we did the deal in the store while he was working lol. One of their sought after/sketchy releases and he clearly grabbed a pair.

:rofl: :rofl: Wow.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

I bought a pair off Kijiji a while back and dude suggested HoH to meet. I was just browsing waiting for dude to show, and it ended up being an employee - we did the deal in the store while he was working lol. One of their sought after/sketchy releases and he clearly grabbed a pair.

Pretty much.

I did the same once, but I work at an electronics store haha

if they aren't allowing new accounts, that means they definitely have plans for a comeback.  the way i see it, that means they don't want to dilute things account-wise for the future when they put up a big shop in a good location. they want to make sure people cop from them to make the high rent worthwhile.
There has been no plans by Nike Canada to re-open a NTO or somthing along the same lines. That rumour has been around since word got out about NTO closing down.  Them not opening up new accounts is because every shop seems to carry all the same things? LS, Capsule,Ugly, XTC, TSW and others, all seem to be sitting on the same things.  Nike wants to be able to have stores carry different product. No use when stores all get the same things and things sit!  Remember to all the older guys in here before when LS,Capsule, GDFT, Da Zone, SR all would have different product instock? You would have to go by all the places to see whats up? Now it seems one store will get a Air max all rest will follow. Before it was really only Retro Jordan's and a few GR items you would find in a boutique and at Footlock/Champs. Now it seems like all the stores are stocking the same items!

Pretty much.

Sorry to quote this again, but wow... that's simultaneously amazing and lame as hell...

There has been no plans by Nike Canada to re-open a NTO or somthing along the same lines. That rumour has been around since word got out about NTO closing down.  Them not opening up new accounts is because every shop seems to carry all the same things? LS, Capsule,Ugly, XTC, TSW and others, all seem to be sitting on the same things.  Nike wants to be able to have stores carry different product. No use when stores all get the same things and things sit!  Remember to all the older guys in here before when LS,Capsule, GDFT, Da Zone, SR all would have different product instock? You would have to go by all the places to see whats up? Now it seems one store will get a Air max all rest will follow. Before it was really only Retro Jordan's and a few GR items you would find in a boutique and at Footlock/Champs. Now it seems like all the stores are stocking the same items!
Nike closing all the stores in Ontario except Eaton made it a lot harder for us to cop releases too....I remember almost every mall in the area had a Nike Store. I remember the Space Jam release, I slept in, walk in Bloor location at 3 in the after noon and picked a pair for my bro and I. 

I can understand why they left though, they were losing a lot of money. Stuff sat on the shelves, sneaker game wasn't as crazy back then. They always had this end of the season or holiday sale that was like 50 % off the entire store.

Pretty much.

Damn
mean.gif
  and they let them resell in thier own store. Nike employees wasnt even allowed to resell anything from what I've heard.

Nike closing all the stores in Ontario except Eaton made it a lot harder for us to cop releases too....I remember almost every mall in the area had a Nike Store. I remember the Space Jam release, I slept in, walk in Bloor location at 3 in the after noon and picked a pair for my bro and I. 

I can understand why they left though, they were losing a lot of money. Stuff sat on the shelves, sneaker game wasn't as crazy back then. They always had this end of the season or holiday sale that was like 50 % off the entire store.
Nike Only owned NTO (Bloor) all the others was owned by another company as a partnership with Nike?   I have no Comment for this "sneaker game wasn't as crazy back then"

Remember to all the older guys in here before when LS,Capsule, GDFT, Da Zone, SR all would have different product instock? You would have to go by all the places to see whats up?

I miss those walks around town. And not everything was available on the net yet to see what stock is like. Don't get me wrong seeing stock online of non sell out shoes is nice.

Neon fly knit racers at winners scotia plaza sz 8,11.10.5 and 9 for $130 nothing else. Jordan crew necks for $40 and staple baseball shirts 3/4 sleeves $13-20.

Damn :smh:   and they let them resell in thier own store. Nike employees wasnt even allowed to resell anything from what I've heard.
Well I don't think they're "allowed" if you asked Foot Locker corporate what the policy is, but clearly they got that DGAF going on in that store and there's some shady stuff going down....which meshes with all the drop nonsense.

Exactly, how could one resell a product in his place of employment without any consequences from management?

If anyone is still looking for AJKOs, saw a pair on display in the window at XTC (Yonge & Gerrard - down the street from Ateaze on Yonge).  Have no idea about pricing, size or availability, so call before you make the trip.

Last edited:
I miss those walks around town. And not everything was available on the net yet to see what stock is like. Don't get me wrong seeing stock online of non sell out shoes is nice.

Neon fly knit racers at winners scotia plaza sz 8,11.10.5 and 9 for $130 nothing else. Jordan crew necks for $40 and staple baseball shirts 3/4 sleeves $13-20.

Someone must have scooped them all up cause there was nothing but neon trainer's when i went this morning when they opened.

Someone must have scooped them all up cause there was nothing but neon trainer's when i went this morning when they opened.
What no way I was they at 5:30pm and they close at 6pm and and you went at opening?

It was this pair that I saw... sorry they are "volt". What size do you need? I can go have a look.

Last edited:
those are trainers. the confusion stems from your original post stating the availability of volt racers, presumably these:

that's probably what fern is looking for.

Back
Top Bottom