Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone's interested, just saw on nike.com that they have Tech Fleece shorts out now. With all the craze over the pants, figured someone might be interested. Be warned though, they're pretty pricey at $65 USD.... 

Also if anyone's looking for the 2.0 pants in gray. I just placed an order off Size?.  They're in the UK and there's a chance you'll get hit with duty but given how much time/effort I've spent trying to track down pants in my size to no avail, I gave in and just ordered it. 

If anyone's interested, just saw on nike.com that they have Tech Fleece shorts out now. With all the craze over the pants, figured someone might be interested. Be warned though, they're pretty pricey at $65 USD.... 

Also if anyone's looking for the 2.0 pants in gray. I just placed an order off Size?.  They're in the UK and there's a chance you'll get hit with duty but given how much time/effort I've spent trying to track down pants in my size to no avail, I gave in and just ordered it. 
my order from size? never showed. got my money back from paypal. not sure i want to try getting anything through them again...

ferndaburn ferndaburn my bad bro. Should have paid more attention if I was gonna post it. They just look so similar... Obviously I don't own a pair. :frown:

mgc232 mgc232 thanks for the correction.

No worries, I work in the Bay Adelaide tower so ive seen the trainer's there for awhile. When you said racers I got excited but figured you just made a mistake because I was there yesterday morning and the racer's were not. Hoping the trainer's go on sale so I can scoop them up.

I did the same last month except I got mine off of END. When I got them, I had to pay 43.XX in duties SMH....that's probably b/c they shipped via FedEx.

ES Update: Pretty much nothing

They got the

XX8 SE Greys FSR

Melo M10 YOTH FSR 

Lebron Cutting Jade FSR 

Hyperrev (bunch of colours) 

Didnt really see or check for tech pants that everyone seems to be after. Spoke to an employee said they ain't getting nothing tomorrow cept KD Neutrals 
Stock hasn't changed much. Let's see how much I can remember...

XX9 SE 2 cws. Greys only sz10-12. Crescent City split the shelf. (might have FSR in warehouse?) $130

Lebron XI Diffused Jade $170 FSR

Melo M10 YOTH and Suede Knicks Away(?).

Jordan 6 Rings 2 cws. Venom Green and Joker(?) $130(?) FSR

AJ1 Mid Infrared $110 FSR

Jordan Prime Flight Black/Red FSR

KD VI 3 cws. Neutral, White/Volt-Blue, and some other, $110 FSR
CP3 VII 2cws. Red/Blue suede or shiney $110 FSR

Foams...3 cws? Didnt really look

Lebron and KD Lifestyle 

Nike Air Up 2014 Dark Royal

No kobe 8s or 9s

Overheard a guy ask about the Infrared 3's. Staff implied saved for a release tomorrow...

No tech fleece besides 2 hoodies... red and black.

Last edited:
SVP, tsw and Nike outlets once in a blue moon. Also, today is the last day of winter. Don't worry, the warmth will come.
Passed through SVP too today. They had around 10 cws of Roshes in the $70-80 range on each side for both men and women.

Roshes went for $62 and $85 at ES today.

Dixie mall Footlocker has a few Kobe 8s and lebron Xs, some KDs, a couple Mars on added discount, volt and black/white Flyknit Lunars. Not many sizes left of the Kobes though.

Last edited:

Passed through SVP too today. They had around 10 cws of Roshes in the $70-80 range on each side for both men and women.

Roshes went for $62 and $85 at ES today.

Stock hasn't changed much. Let's see how much I can remember...

XX9 SE 2 cws. Greys only sz10-12. Crescent City split the shelf. (might have FSR in warehouse?) $130

Lebron XI Diffused Jade $170 FSR

Melo M10 YOTH and Suede Knicks Away(?).

Jordan 6 Rings 2 cws. Venom Green and Joker(?) $130(?) FSR

AJ1 Mid Infrared $110 FSR

KD VI 3 cws. Neutral, White/Volt-Blue, and some other, $110 FSR
CP3 VII 2cws. Red/Blue suede or shiney $110 FSR

Foams...3 cws? Didnt really look

Lebron and KD Lifestyle 

Nike Air Up 2014 Dark Royal

No kobe 8s or 9s

Overheard a guy ask about the Infrared 3's. Staff implied saved for a release tomorrow...

No tech fleece besides 2 hoodies... red and black.
No hyperrevs left?

Anyone else check this out in other stores? edit:quote not working on mobile, but i meant the elite socks for 5-8$ at winners

Last edited:
FYI, capsule just posted on their Instagram that they're releasing the Jordan 1 x SB tomorrow at 12pm. For anyone who's camping, good luck.

yeah. verified at another store. random stock of elites, hyperelites, kd, kobe, lebron, and jordan socks. check your local Winners.

Last edited:
So salty I slept on those MC Trainers, damn. Been going to my local Winners and Footlocker like 3 times a week waiting for some more Flyknits to pop up 
mad.gif

Hope the 28s and Foams are there next week when I plan to go. Don't own a pair of foams, wouldn't mind scooping up a pair in c/w I like at discount and trying them out. 

Anyone win the raffle for a pair of Jordan x SB at Adrift? My phone didn't ring so I assume I didn't win... Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom