Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey anyone know if the back walls at the Nike outlets have the 20% sale still?

Unfortunately there is currently no additional discount on clearances. Sad indeed cause I finally found stuff I wanted and no additional sale but I bought regardless.

Example: the kd 6 came out I guess last mth in outlets for $80 but I missed out. On two separate occasions since visiting vm (haven't been for 3 wks), I asked if there were any more kds in the back in my size. Each time told no.

This time I didn't even ask for kds, but I recognized an associate who was really helpful back on boxing week and asked him if any good bball/running shoes in back and he pulled out kds vi which cost $80. He said they got them a while ago...

Its just frustrating that I never know if they hide things in back and only a certain bunch of ppl r willing to help u find what u r looking for.

Anyway, sorry for long rant. It the end I could've bought both size 9 mc racers but I'm not a hoarder like some ppl.

Last edited:

http://www.cbiusa.com/

$6 per parcel.  Unlimited holding time.  Online registration.
Just a correction it is actually not unlimited..it's actually before 90 days otherwise it is either you maybe force to either pay extra or let them know ahead of time when you can pick up your item.....I wouldn't suggest waiting for too long to pick up your items either due to limited space they have in the factory....

Unfortunately there is currently no additional discount on clearances. Sad indeed cause I finally found stuff I wanted and no additional sale but I bought regardless.

Example: the kd 6 came out I guess last mth in outlets for $80 but I missed out. On two separate occasions since visiting vm (haven't been for 3 wks), I asked if there were any more kds in the back in my size. Each time told no.

This time I didn't even ask for kds, but I recognized an associate who was really helpful back on boxing week and asked him if any good bball/running shoes in back and he pulled out kds vi which cost $80. He said they got them a while ago...

Its just frustrating that I never know if they hide things in back and only a certain bunch of ppl r willing to help u find what u r looking for.

Anyway, sorry for long rant. It the end I could've bought both size 9 mc racers but I'm not a hoarder like some ppl.
I can understand the feeling. VM Nike though, I've noticed for the most part has some pretty helpful employees. But just like everything, there are the good ones and the bad. For example, yesterday a friend called in for the Flyknits, he was told they were sold out around 5:00pm. Around 5:30pm he called back again and this time someone else answered and said they had a 9.5 left................and then proceeded to put it on hold for him.

Not to mention, the other day when I originally saw them, I only saw the ones on the back wall with the sawed off box tops. I asked if there were any in the back with the full box, they said no. Turns out that wasn't true since my buddy got a 9.5 with a full box.....

I can understand the feeling. VM Nike though, I've noticed for the most part has some pretty helpful employees. But just like everything, there are the good ones and the bad. For example, yesterday a friend called in for the Flyknits, he was told they were sold out around 5:00pm. Around 5:30pm he called back again and this time someone else answered and said they had a 9.5 left................and then proceeded to put it on hold for him.

Not to mention, the other day when I originally saw them, I only saw the ones on the back wall with the sawed off box tops. I asked if there were any in the back with the full box, they said no. Turns out that wasn't true since my buddy got a 9.5 with a full box.....
 true, honestly most associates are very helpful. 

i think i have an issue moreso with how they stock the clearance wall. who decides what's get put out? i typically look for any shoes i'm interested outside of my size so i can ask if they have mroe in backroom in my size. however, when they randomly pull out shoes (only when i ask) that cannot be found at all on the back wall, how would i even know they even have them in the first place?

Last edited:

true, honestly most associates are very helpful. 

i think i have an issue moreso with how they stock the clearance wall. who decides what's get put out? i typically look for any shoes i'm interested outside of my size so i can ask if they have mroe in backroom in my size. however, when they randomly pull out shoes (only when i ask) that cannot be found at all on the back wall, how would i even know they even have them in the first place?
I understand them not putting everything out, there is only so much space on that wall. What bothers me is when you find something in a different size, ask them if they have that in your size, the employee doesn't even bother checking and says "no, what we have is already out". Just gotta be lucky and ask someone who is actually willing to help it seems 
mean.gif

During the last 40% off sale, I was looking for the newsprint innevas, I asked an employee on the floor if they had my size, they said no without even checking, but when I went to the checkout, the employee helped me look for a pair on the system after I told her these were for my brother and I couldn't find my size on the shelf, she checked the stock and it shows they had my size so she pulled out a pair with a full box from the back for me.  

nike toronto (eaton centre) just tweeted in the longest time ever. looks like they have the air maxes too.

or the tweet is awfully misleading

Last edited:

Just a correction it is actually not unlimited..it's actually before 90 days otherwise it is either you maybe force to either pay extra or let them know ahead of time when you can pick up your item.....I wouldn't suggest waiting for too long to pick up your items either due to limited space they have in the factory....
Hmm - unless there was a recent change, their website still says holding time is unlimited/no charge.

But yes, they do ask that you let them know if you won't pick it up for 90+ days - they will move it to long-term storage.  Just have to let them know when you are planning to go down and pick it up.

Can only imagine the amount of unclaimed packages they have down there.

TEC Nike running did have the Air max 1 this morning. I was there 15 minutes before opening and it was a very easy pick up. No line up. me and my buddy were first to enter :lol: Good looking shoe IMO and also fit alot better than the 2012 OG version, Ive got wide feet.

TEC Nike running did have the Air max 1 this morning. I was there 15 minutes before opening and it was a very easy pick up. No line up. me and my buddy were first to enter
laugh.gif
Good looking shoe IMO and also fit alot better than the 2012 OG version, Ive got wide feet.
Nice pick up! I actually just got off the phone with TEC Nike and they still have about half their stock remaining in the Air Max 1's. No 9.5 or 10s though, which rules me out. Not sure about other sizes but I know they have a 10.5. 

Nothing too crazy at Vaughan mills. No extra % off for clearance clothing or back wall.

Notables

multicolor flyknit trainers still available from 12-13 that I remember.

lebron 10 lows were 130ish? (don't remember)

tiger camo looking air max 95's are + 25%, staff started going around changing prices and adding sale tags

flyknit chukkas had green and pink versions on backwall

laney 1s were new (i think), quality's very nice. not a fan of the color personally.

GS basketball sneakers on point. (Soldier 7's, N7 KD IV's and Away)

Also saw a pair of Air Max 90 EM sunsets size 13 for 49.95, the size 12 was 99.99. Bring it up to the cashier and they should apply the 49.95 price to it as well. Not a bad price at all.

Damn just heard the news about the MC Flyknit Racers.

Makes me feel terrible knowing I could have run into a pair if I went last weekend. 
mean.gif

Nice pick up! I actually just got off the phone with TEC Nike and they still have about half their stock remaining in the Air Max 1's. No 9.5 or 10s though, which rules me out. Not sure about other sizes but I know they have a 10.5.
They only had one 9.5 which went to my friend and im a 10. Im not sure how many 10 they had though, sorry.

EDIT: ...just called they only have sz 11 and up left for anyone looking.

Last edited:
Damn just heard the news about the MC Flyknit Racers.
Makes me feel terrible knowing I could have run into a pair if I went last weekend. :smh:

Pretty bummed out myself, really wanted these to complete my multi colored flyknit set. Hope to track down a 9 or 9.5 soon and hopefully for less than retail.

They only had one 9.5 which went to my friend and im a 10. Im not sure how many 10 they had though, sorry.

EDIT: ...just called they only have sz 11 and up left for anyone looking.
No worries man. I'm just glad someone from here got a pair.

Anyone know of any other retailers in Toronto carrying these? Or was it only TEC Nike and Livestock?

I was there today but they were already sold out. They told me they had the racers for a week and that today they received a bunch of calls for them
I was one of them lol.

They said they had no trainers, and the only racers they had were in a size 12.

Can't catch a break wtih ANY MC flyknits.... 
ohwell.gif

ES had the Air Max 1 anniversaries for $109, most sizes still available as of an hour ago.

Everything else basically the same plus ATCs in Blue/Orange for $103.

capsule has the nb on saturday. Nicekicks x NB Grand Anse 1600s. anybody picking them up?  I'm really feeling these

Last edited:
ES had the Air Max 1 anniversaries for $109, most sizes still available as of an hour ago.

Everything else basically the same plus ATCs in Blue/Orange for $103.
I was there near closing, only an 11 and 11.5 left on the shelf after I got mine for the AM1

Also, Tech Fleece 2.0 AW77 hoodies in red, black, and green $95.9, other than that, nothing much worth mentioning.

capsule has the nb on saturday. Nicekicks x NB Grand Anse 1600s. anybody picking them up?  I'm really feeling these

Have them on the way when nicekicks released them a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to them. Love the blues.

I was there near closing, only an 11 and 11.5 left on the shelf after I got mine for the AM1

Also, Tech Fleece 2.0 AW77 hoodies in red, black, and green $95.9, other than that, nothing much worth mentioning.
Did the ES have any Jordans? and specifically what size?? 

Back
Top Bottom