Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Glad everyone managed to cop.

It's a bit odd though - this is like the 2nd time I've seen KicksDeal post a coupon code for LS that wasn't posted anywhere else (to my knowledge).  I guess it pretty much guarantees a sell-out, but won't it be better to post the code for local people / people that follow your social media directly instead?  Unless it's just cheaper to charge shipping to US customer rather than ship for free to the stores.  Little bit salty about it since LS sales have sucked in recent years.

I just seen that too. and I also want the NB 1500 the burgandy cw... well I definitely can't have it all. hahaha Haven't worn my St. Alfreds yet so im not sure which model I like better... Can anyone comment on 1500 vs 1600 comfor wise? :nerd:  i know i know there is a new balance thread.
Definately go for the nicekicks colorway if you can! The burgandy one is too close to the st alfreds. Ive never had a pair of 1500s but i love all my 1600s.

And good cop on the st alfreds, theyre nice

Went to Vaughan MIlls around 4 PM and saw that pair of sz 12 MC Trainers still sitting on the wall.

I think someone may have posted this already from when I read the forum yday but here's what I saw today:

Roshes $60

Hyperfuse low 2013 $80

Hyperfuse 2013 (don't remember price)

AM 95 PRM Tape (3M??) $120

Janoski's all blue with the gum bottom $50

Another pair of Janoskis but I don't remember the CW $50

Melo M9s size 9 $60

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/25/jordan-melo-m9-cargo-khaki-zinc-black-gym-red/ Why on earth that CW was made is beyond me.

Melo M9 size 8.5 $60

http://www.gogokicks.com/images/gogokicks/products/551879-401_BL_M75.JPG

Couldn't find the Laneys though.

Went to Vaughan MIlls around 4 PM and saw that pair of sz 12 MC Trainers still sitting on the wall.

I think someone may have posted this already from when I read the forum yday but here's what I saw today:

Roshes $60
Hyperfuse low 2013 $80
Hyperfuse 2013 (don't remember price)
AM 95 PRM Tape (3M??) $120
Janoski's all blue with the gum bottom $50
Another pair of Janoskis but I don't remember the CW $50
Melo M9s size 9 $60
http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/25/jordan-melo-m9-cargo-khaki-zinc-black-gym-red/ Why on earth that CW was made is beyond me.
Melo M9 size 8.5 $60
http://www.gogokicks.com/images/gogokicks/products/551879-401_BL_M75.JPG
Couldn't find the Laneys though.

Do you recall what Roshe's were there? Wanted to pick up a cheap/beater pair for the Spring.

RE: Livestock comment - I agree, lame that they did nothing to promote the sale locally, but really glad I got a pair of the Jades; some new laces and some minor cosmetic adjustments and it'll be a good look at a great price.

Do you recall what Roshe's were there? Wanted to pick up a cheap/beater pair for the Spring.
Light grey Roshes...they had a second colour on them (maybe a light orange or a teal, something warm), can't remember my bad.

Anyone know where I can get an extra pair of Jordan 12 Taxi laces? Or anything similar.

Last edited:
Dropped by the ES store earlier today in attempt to snag one of the last pair of AM1 'Air Max Day' but unfortunately, they were sold out. Just as others have stated, not much to report. 2 types of foamposites, ATC II's, a few KDs, etc. 

Definately go for the nicekicks colorway if you can! The burgandy one is too close to the st alfreds. Ive never had a pair of 1500s but i love all my 1600s.

And good cop on the st alfreds, theyre nice

I'm not so big on blue CW. But I really do like 1600s I've got 5-6 pairs. It would be nice to have all the CW and I'm lucky enough that they sit and don't sell out.

Talking about these?
http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-balance/products/m1500nbp (should be M1500BRT - but Capsule mislabelled them).

Just be patient - like most regular NBs, if you're patient and do the US shipping box thing -- you should be able to scoop for under retail, even for common size.  Just hope they don't get Kithstriked :D

I try to be patient. I'm still waiting for GR 1600 to go on sale at Capsule lol.

Hmmm gotta google "kithstriked"

shipping store to store should be free. Unsure how much direct shipping would be. I wouldn't think more than a couple of bucks depending on where you're located in the city ($5-10?). Best bet is to just call the store directly and I assume they should be able to give you an estimate.

From what they told me they don't ship to another store and I paid $4.50 for shipping from Vaughn Mills to my office at Bay and Adelaide. Hope this helps.

Hi Anyone knows where can I get the pump fury og? I tried solestop n nrml, they are both sold out in my size. I am looking for 9.5.Thanks

Dropped by the ES store earlier today in attempt to snag one of the last pair of AM1 'Air Max Day' but unfortunately, they were sold out. Just as others have stated, not much to report. 2 types of foamposites, ATC II's, a few KDs, etc. 
also bo jackson "broken bats" in smaller and larger sizes, super bowl mw posites FSR, crescent city air ups and af1s, plenty of flyknit frees

Anyone knows if a shoe bought at es can exchange for different size at a regular Nike Store or somewhere?

Got a AJX Venom sz11 looking for 10.5.

Last edited:
Hi Anyone knows where can I get the pump fury og? I tried solestop n nrml, they are both sold out in my size. I am looking for 9.5. Thanks
I saw them (Red/Neons) in the window of Groovy Shoes on Queen West (by John St) a few days ago. Dunno about sizes...

VMills had nothing good in terms of shoes. Couple MC flyknit trainers in bigger sizes, I saw a pair of each flyknit chukka in pink/red/green. A few women's tech fleece pullovers, maybe a FSR. Saw a pair of red Janoski Maxes in red behind the counter. They were a sample being held for someone, I'm ******* pissed! Just copped the black from a UK site but the red ones were fresh. That's all.

VMills had nothing good in terms of shoes. Couple MC flyknit trainers in bigger sizes, I saw a pair of each flyknit chukka in pink/red/green. A few women's tech fleece pullovers, maybe a FSR. Saw a pair of red Janoski Maxes in red behind the counter. They were a sample being held for someone, I'm ******* pissed! Just copped the black from a UK site but the red ones were fresh. That's all.
Red flyknit chukka? Are you sure that wasn't the purple pair? 

Anyone know if the Baron 1's are coming to Canada?
@rohh No official release date from FL...
Should be the same as the States 04/05/14. But lets just wait for Footlocker Canada to post it!
roll.gif

None of the 5Lab's are limited (as of Yet) should be the same numbers as the 5Lab5's at a $265.00 cdn price it might sit like the others!
walked by hoh after the raptors game and there are chairs (with people actually in them for once) all the way from the store entrance to the pub/restaurant next door, so people do want them

walked by hoh after the raptors game and there are chairs (with people actually in them for once) all the way from the store entrance to the pub/restaurant next door, so people do want them
LMAO.................................So many pairs its not even just the big stores! Not even a HOH only for Footlocker. The Hype must be real for these if theres a "HOH LINE UP"
roll.gif
Seems like people enjoy lining up and camping in this city! Hope all those guys in line really want the shoe! Cause if they camping for resale, thats just a JOKE.

Back
Top Bottom