Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I remember someone asking about the UNDFTD tech pack and I saw it on Capsule's website this morning.

I've been scoping this thread for a good while now, but recently joined NT, but does anyone have any confirmation for the BARON 1s coming to Toronto?
Just talked to a guy from Livestock and he said they "should have it"

Anyone get their Lebron's from Livestock yet? Tried calling them yesterday but nobody picked up.
I think most of the Lebrons are being shipped form their warehouse in BC. I got it shipped to my place, and with Fed Ex tracking, it's saying that it's coming in from Richmond, BC and will arrive this Thursday. Assuming you've shipped to the Spadina location, and don't have a tracking number, it should show-up by the end of the week.

Last edited:
BARON 1s :
-Just called Foot Locker Markville, the lady said it was a US release only?
-Called FTL STC, and the manager said that the only Foot Locker Store in Ontario
getting the Baron 1s is HOH :smh:
-Called all TSW locations and none of them said they were getting them.
Was hoping these would be somewhat a GR...*sigh*

BARON 1s :
-Just called Foot Locker Markville, the lady said it was a US release only?
-Called FTL STC, and the manager said that the only Foot Locker Store in Ontario
getting the Baron 1s is HOH
mean.gif

-Called all TSW locations and none of them said they were getting them.
Was hoping these would be somewhat a GR...*sigh*
Livestock said on Instagram that they're scheduled to receive a shipment of the Baron 1s. Would be shocked if others places didn't get them as well.

Last edited:
I visited vaughan mills nike outlet on sunday march 30th and there wasnt much to get excited about theyre wer

kobe 8 barcelonas

laney 1s size 11 and 9.5 if i remember correctly

jordan sons of lows the gamma like colorwaya nd red and yellow colorway

other than that nothing really caught my eye i am a size 14 and they had absolutely nothing in 14 so it was an upset but footlocker has the bruce lee kobe 9 lows and christmas kobe 8s also a bunch of lebrons, champs has nothin inteeresting at all but theres a little shop that i walked past that sells ewing athletics and had a pair of jordan 1 highlight reels its on the walk to champs i forget the name hop this shelps someone!

Missed out on the Livestock deal. Anywhere else to get Lebron X or XI at a decent price? Looking for Size 13. Not picky on colorway as they're for hooping in.

I visited vaughan mills nike outlet on sunday march 30th and there wasnt much to get excited about theyre wer

kobe 8 barcelonas

other than that nothing really caught my eye i am a size 14 and they had absolutely nothing in 14 so it was an upset but footlocker has the bruce lee kobe 9 lows and christmas kobe 8s also a bunch of lebrons, champs has nothin inteeresting at all but theres a little shop that i walked past that sells ewing athletics and had a pair of jordan 1 highlight reels its on the walk to champs i forget the name hop this shelps someone!

XTC? Couple doors down from Lucky Strike?

kobe 8 barcelonas

sizes/price on the Kobes?

if anyone has ever used CBI USA SHIPPING, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING

YOUR HELP WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN 

I'm looking for a pair of Nike Inneva free runs in black size 9.5. Anyone know where I can get them from?

Back
Top Bottom