Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I bought them off a guy from kijiji. The shoe is a really good rep, the hang tag looks identical in colour if not the same to the real ones(i own real pairs). The shade of grey outside and inside was almost identical to the real deals. Also the air bubble colour was on point. The box has a usa retail price and everything. I was in a rush so i didn't examine it properly, which is my fault. I got home and when i felt the tongue there wasnt any padding. It was my fault, for being nieve. The guy seemed very genuine lol and welcoming, I paid $240, hopefully i can get back atleast half of that. Even people at the sub station thought they were legit.
Did you try and contact him after when you realized they were fakes?

Will there be a restock on the Carmine 6's soon? I'm new to the game and have never bought a sneaker on release day, I tried to get these and I couldn't believe that there were actually a lot of people lining up. I did not end up getting a pair, I thought only the US was that crazy lol.. apparently the demand here for Jordan's are just as high.

How do I stay up to date on restocks here in Toronto? I'm from Scarborough/Markham area. Thanks.
for those who couldn't cop, looking for quick sale on sizes 10.5, 12 and 13 i have available for $270. includes separate receipt for each pair. PM me if interested

thx

Small sale on http://www.fit4balance.ca/ (same group that runs those NB Toronto stores around the city): 10% off one item, 15% off two items, etc. (min $10/item) and free shipping within Canada.

All the 'classics' are here (but it doesn't seem like they post all their in-store stock):

http://www.fit4balance.ca/Mens_New_Balance_Classic_Shoes_s/1871.htm

Stand-outs are grey 997s in sz 10, 3 Peaks/Tea/Race Day 576 packs, recent 1500 pack, Parks pack, Moon 576 for $80.

Ya i texted him multiple times and he didnt respond
That sucks, happened to me a longgg time ago with a pair of beats by dre heaphones

I know the feeling
frown.gif

Last edited:
$59.99 Halton, won't last for long...saw a lot of people grabbing them

size 9,10,13?14

no sz 8

Can't remember if there were any 11 or 12

they also had these i believe behind the 1s

Stopped by Halton today, not much but a few that stood out were flyknit chukka (i believe it was blue glow colorway) for $79.97+tax, a few sizes but no 10's.  Surprised to see at Halton were the Nike Air Black Python LUX SP (price was $89.97, only sizes 10, 11 and 12 (they fit big).  Quality is pretty good on em too!

Lots of heat at ES today.

- Nike Free Flyknit Chukka ($138.99, black-pure platinum colorway, limited sizes)

- Nike Air Max 90 Ice City QS New York Colorway ($138.99 sizes ranged from 9-11)

- Nike Rosherun NYC ($89.99, 10, 10.5, 12, 11 when i left)

- Jordan 1 Carmine ($125.99, 7, 7.5, 9, 11, 13, might be gone by the time i left)

- Jordan 2 (concord, nightshade and that weird purple colorway, lots of sizes, don't remember price)

- KD Elite Hero ($171.99, 9.5 11.5x2, 14)

- KD VI Light Lucid Green (can't remember price, 9x2, 9.5, 12x2)

Last edited:

^ whoa, nice. repped. is this instore too? or just online?
Not sure - but I don't see any reason why they won't - give them a call.  They have offered to 'bring in' stock from other locations before, so I think it's the same group running all the stores.

Also, I emailed them and asked why they don't post up all their sizes (I remember seeing on their IG feed that they have size 13s but just don't post the 'odd' sizes) and stock and they asked me to let them know what I'm looking for and they will search for me.  So if you're looking for something in particular, call or email them.

Not sure how legit this is... A friend of mine told me they spoke to an employee at the SQ1 HOH who said they will have a FSR of Carmine VI's when they open today.

If you're in the area, let us know what's up!

What's my best option for finding a flyknit racer multicolour in size 12?

Keep tabs on all of the outlets in the area. You have to be diligent because they disappear quickly. If you live outside the Toronto area and need something shipped the only outlet that will do so is Vaughan Mills.

Last edited:
what dropped (or redropped) at livestock today? they're tweeting pics of the store completely full. can't make out anything on the shelves

Stopped by Halton today, not much but a few that stood out were flyknit chukka (i believe it was blue glow colorway) for $79.97+tax, a few sizes but no 10's.  Surprised to see at Halton were the Nike Air Black Python LUX SP (price was $89.97, only sizes 10, 11 and 12 (they fit big).  Quality is pretty good on em too!

Lots of heat at ES today.
- Nike Free Flyknit Chukka ($138.99, black-pure platinum colorway, limited sizes)
- Nike Air Max 90 Ice City QS New York Colorway ($138.99 sizes ranged from 9-11)
- Nike Rosherun NYC ($89.99, 10, 10.5, 12, 11 when i left)
- Jordan 1 Carmine ($125.99, 7, 7.5, 9, 11, 13, might be gone by the time i left)
- Jordan 2 (concord, nightshade and that weird purple colorway, lots of sizes, don't remember price)
- KD Elite Hero ($171.99, 9.5 11.5x2, 14)
- KD VI Light Lucid Green (can't remember price, 9x2, 9.5, 12x2)

You call that "heat"? :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom