Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vm has a fsr on these right now.

Please pass on specific information correctly.

V-Mills has a FSR of the MC Flyknit LUNARS (79.99) not Racers (109.99). They had a size 12 in the Racers on hold, which got sold today. Because of the misinformation they've been bombarded by calls the past 20 mins. Apparently the person who picked up the size 12 specifically told the worker he's reselling the pair.

EDIT: Unless you have pics to support this FSR, then I owe you lunch a beer or something.

Last edited:

V-Mills has a FSR of the MC Flyknit LUNARS (79.99) not Racers (109.99). They had a size 12 in the Racers on hold, which got sold today. Because of the misinformation they've been bombarded by calls the past 20 mins. Apparently the person who picked up the size 12 specifically told the worker he's reselling the pair.

EDIT: Unless you have pics to support this FSR, then I owe you lunch a beer or something.
i've gotten photo confirmation that its MC flyknit LUNAR ONE, not racers. 

still got deal! $80

Last edited:
Just left first string sports at bridlewood mall. They have jordan 1 carmine. I asked for size 10 but he said there is only 9.5 I noticed that he also has baron 1 on display size 12.

:lol: Walking into an outlet and bragging to employees about buying a pair of shoes to resell.... That's good stuff

Ya, I was at vm and it is the trainers, not racers. $80. It's the squadron blue and pinks, which I believe I posted a week or so ago.

Toronto Premium Outlet just stocked up on:
[table][tr][td]Name[/td][td]Colour[/td][td]Quantity[/td][td]Price[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Flyknit Lunar 1[/td][td]Red[/td][td]FSR[/td][td]79.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Barkley Posite Max[/td][td]Gamma Green[/td][td]FSR[/td][td]109.97[/td][/tr][tr][td]HyperRevs[/td][td]Electric Green[/td][td]FSR[/td][td]89.97[/td][/tr][/table]
Pretty much the ones that stood out to me; I did like a quick in and out but that's what I re-called.

Last edited:

[table][TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Colour[/TD]
[TD]Quantity[/TD]
[TD]Price[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nike Flyknit Lunar 1[/TD]
[TD]Red[/TD]
[TD]FSR[/TD]
[TD]79.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nike Barkley Posite Max[/TD]
[TD]Gamma Green[/TD]
[TD]FSR[/TD]
[TD]109.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]HyperRevs[/TD]
[TD]Electric Green[/TD]
[TD]FSR[/TD]
[TD]89.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

Pretty much the ones that stood out to me; I did like a quick in and out but that's what I re-called.

I went by myself and can confirm this.

They also had a LOT of size 10's of the grey and orange roshe runs.

They had a lot of the 'finger traps' in various colourways.

They also had a lebron 11 in size 9.5 on the back shelf. Black and red colourway for 130 or so, so i passed it up.

I also visited the oakville outlet, they still have black lunar 1's, also volt lunar 1's to anyone that missed out for 80 ea

[table][TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Colour[/TD]
[TD]Quantity[/TD]
[TD]Price[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nike Flyknit Lunar 1[/TD]
[TD]Red[/TD]
[TD]FSR[/TD]
[TD]79.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nike Barkley Posite Max[/TD]
[TD]Gamma Green[/TD]
[TD]FSR[/TD]
[TD]109.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]HyperRevs[/TD]
[TD]Electric Green[/TD]
[TD]FSR[/TD]
[TD]89.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

Nice. Was there this past weekend but there was nothing really going on. Definitely might consider those red Flyknit Lunar 1s.

Has anyone seen any Obsidian Blue Flyknit 1s at the outlets lately, or are they all gone? Haven't come across any myself, but they'd be my first choice. I can make it to pretty much any outlet but Niagara if anyone knows of any that has some.

Last edited:
Nice. Was there this past weekend but there was nothing really going on. Definitely might consider those red Flyknit Lunar 1s.

Has anyone seen any Obsidian Blue Flyknit 1s at the outlets lately, or are they all gone? Haven't come across any myself, but they'd be my first choice. I can make it to pretty much any outlet but Niagara if anyone knows of any that has some.

I didnt ask about sizes for the red lunar ones, but they only had 2 9.5's- i took one, and a LOT of size 10s, nothing bigger than sz 10 on display, and a couple 9's 8.5's and 8's.

I believe the obsidian blue lunar 1's are at the niagra outlet, i did call for a 9.5 the other day but thwy only had a 10

I didnt ask about sizes for the red lunar ones, but they only had 2 9.5's- i took one, and a LOT of size 10s, nothing bigger than sz 10 on display, and a couple 9's 8.5's and 8's.

I believe the obsidian blue lunar 1's are at the niagra outlet, i did call for a 9.5 the other day but thwy only had a 10

Thanks for info. I'm a size 10 so that works for me. Would love a pair of blues and reds but there's no way I'm making it to Niagara.

Just driving back home and I stopped at a few places...

SQ1 has some white infrared 6's size 10 and up, some Ajko 1's, powder blue 3's

Halton hills doesn't have much, one pair of those flyknit chukkas in 8.5, couple sizes of purple flyknit trainers. They do have a fsr of kd6 nyc's for 90$ though.

Kitchener doesn't have anything new. Flyknit lunar 1's got dropped to 80$ and there's a size 8.5 kd 5 elite superhero

Hello does anyone know if the Bo Jackson "Horse Racing" PRM Air Trainer IIIs are dropping in Toronto?

Just came across them online (wow, bright and some bold colour blocking) & being a fan I am interested...

Thanks in advance

Jay
Capsule had 8.5 11 11.5 and 12 on their website if no one said that yet and you're still looking

Vaughan Mills has VERY LIMITED sizes left of the flyknit lunar multi colour. Just ordered mine now.

Zack

Vaughan Mills has VERY LIMITED sizes left of the flyknit lunar multi colour. Just ordered mine now.

Zack

Indeed. I placed a phone order too. They must have been bought up pretty quickly. It sounded like they had quite a few pairs when I phoned this morning

Last edited:
They said they have to call me back to process my transaction...if they sell my size 13, I'm going to be PISSED

what time did you call to place youre order ? cause i called them at 12:30 looking for a 13 and they said the biggest size they had was a 9.5

An hour ago. These things flew off QUICK. They have some other stuff on the back wall, laney 1s, kobe 8 philipines, Lebron lifestyles, air max 180, good stuff today. Pics found on a fb group

Zack
what time did you call to place youre order ? cause i called them at 12:30 looking for a 13 and they said the biggest size they had was a 9.5

* srry for the double post

I believe your current options are either Squadron Blue/Pink Trainers or Chlorine Racers at the outlets.

Both were at Halton Hills.

VM had Chlorine's and a pair of Volt's in size 7 last weekend, and I may have missed seeing the trainers there.

Call in advance for sizes.

Back
Top Bottom