Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

damn still looking for the black tech pants in a medium, any laying around in sauga/downtown, or even online?

damn still looking for the black tech pants in a medium, any laying around in sauga/downtown, or even online?
Check out ateaze at stc.. might be a little far for you but from what i recall they had a whole stash

you can also call Ugly Duckling, Nike ETC, HoH's

To my knowledge, Livestock and Capsule are sold out

I have a brand new pair of black and grey in Medium. If you're able to find a large I'd be willing to trade.

Just went by the Reebok/Adidas sample sale. Not much in the way of retro shoes. None of the early Kobe Adidas. No kamikaze's or pumps. I grabbed a pair of D Rose 773 2's. Couldn't pass on 30$. Lots of golf clothing and shoes for cheap prices. Definitely worth it if you're reasonably close by.

This was my haul. Total for everything was 140$ plus tax. High heels and sweater are for my wife.

Just went by the Reebok/Adidas sample sale. Not much in the way of retro shoes. None of the early Kobe Adidas. No kamikaze's or pumps. I grabbed a pair of D Rose 773 2's. Couldn't pass on 30$. Lots of golf clothing and shoes for cheap prices. Definitely worth it if you're reasonably close by.
This was my haul. Total for everything was 140$ plus tax. High heels and sweater are for my wife.
Repped for the update, particularly on the Kamikazes. I was hoping for but not expecting much in the way of retros. I'll probably still check it out but it looks like no need to rush up there today. 

Just came back from the Adidas sale , nothing really there sneaker wise lots of sample and golf clothing as mentioned above.

I was told by employee it's best to go on the last day, they slash the prices like mad

How are these kids camping at HOH already for these spizike's...
mean.gif
There's camps also for the Brooklyn Project dunks, Capsule New Balance, and heard also for the Livestock Jason Markk pack, there's a picture of the HOH line bringing some takeout and 2 big blue bins full of what I assume to be food

There's camps also for the Brooklyn Project dunks, Capsule New Balance, and heard also for the Livestock Jason Markk pack, there's a picture of the HOH line bringing some takeout and 2 big blue bins full of what I assume to be food
man, theres a line for the capsule tux already?

Does anyone know if the Capsule Summer Sale is still on?

I would call, but I expect their phone lines to be a little overworked with the NB release...

well there is jordan 6 "spizikes colorway", jordan spizike's and jordan premium "bred", and new jordan 3 GS colorway

Came back from the Reebok/Adidas Sale at Markham FG and it is mostly for golfers.

Best deals were the sample size, $25 for shoes and bottoms/tops for $8. Size 9M and 32/32 and M respectively.

I got 8 pants and 2 pairs of shoes. BOAs are spikeless 8). Total was $128 w/ taxes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom