Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh, no idea. But I assume, either way, all good inventory must be cleaned out by now.

That's probably accurate. But since SBs aren't as popular as the other Nike stuff (Running/Basketball/Retro) I thought it would be worth inquiring about.

Thanks NT. :nthat:

Pretty damn good. Exceeded my expectations. Big crowd, great vibe and I sold a bunch of shoes. Would definitely recommend and do it again. Won't be there next week so curious to hear about it.

Capsule x NB now online. I passed but very tempting after seeing them in person at soleexchange yesterday

for those that missed the in store drop of the Capsule x NB "canadian tux" like mentioned above they are live via website now. Was a def double up shoe for me as with denim these babies will show wear nicely. Very well put together shoe especially the detailing

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals

for those that missed the in store drop of the Capsule x NB "canadian tux" like mentioned above they are live via website now. Was a def double up shoe for me as with denim these babies will show wear nicely. Very well put together shoe especially the detailing

That is very tempting. Might just have to sell the grand anse for the canadian tux

u wont regret it. currently only sizes 8, 8.5, 10, 11 left

forgot to mention these run about 1/2 size big

Repped! Was driving and while at a red light I saw your post and the link; immediately purchased with the swiftness!

Also, nice to know that these fit half a size big as my 11.5 was sold out and settled for an 11

Decent amount of sizes of the Triple Blacks still at STC. 

Hearing 50 day is happening soon too

u wont regret it. currently only sizes 8, 8.5, 10, 11 left

forgot to mention these run about 1/2 size big

sorry for not being able to respond earlier. was at Taste of Danforth and food trumps all LOL

what sz are you in air max 1/90 flyknits? jordan 3/4?

were you able to cop?

in AM 1/90 and jordan 3/4 i am a true size 11
with the NB canadian tux i went with size 10.5

Oh they do huh? Never had a pair of 580s myself. If you would compare them to 999, 998, or 1600s?

this is my first pair of 580. compared to 999 its about the same, i find they fit a bit big

Repped! Was driving and while at a red light I saw your post and the link; immediately purchased with the swiftness!

Also, nice to know that these fit half a size big as my 11.5 was sold out and settled for an 11

yeah im a true 11 and when i asked for that size it was the employee that said the fit is big on these. sure enough when i tried on the 10.5 and 11 it was the 10.5 that worked best. hope you enjoy

Speaking of size differences, just put on one of my two pairs of black futures. Size 11 a little tight so if anyone has an 11.5 they want to swap hmu. Would also sell for retail.

Anyone know if the new colours of the Flystepper 2k3's are coming out in Canada? OG blacks sold at HOH but the new reds aren't on the calendar

Was anybody lucky with getting Tech pants at The Bay? Yorkdale and Eaton Centre have no idea and claim they don't carry them... after I showed them their site on my phone.

Was anybody lucky with getting Tech pants at The Bay? Yorkdale and Eaton Centre have no idea and claim they don't carry them... after I showed them their site on my phone.

Bizarre, if the item is over $50, you can get them to locate he stock in their system and ship to your house for free(if you're there in person). I've done this a few times org random Nike stuff they have.

Last edited:

I spoke w a Bay rep and they said online only at the moment.

Anyone have any OG Jordan 1's size 10/10.5? Especially 85's and 2001's... blk toe/royal/gold and black patents/metallic green/metallic blue/metallic red/shadows? Or any undiscovered colorways sitting in your basement from 85 lmfao... pm me if so!

Back
Top Bottom