Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Happy new year all!

Nike Halton Hills has 30% off clearance. They put the white/purple Jordan 2, as well as the white/black XX9 onto the racks so they're eligible. The 2 were $120 - 30%. I seen a lot of size 9, 9.5, and 10.

Adidas still have 50% off everything (except for the Tiro pants and the Stan Smith), though selection is slim.

Reebok has 50% off everything as well. I was able to get the following shirts for $5:

Z93707_01.jpg

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men's-basketball-pump-tee/Z93707_310.html

Z93739_01.jpg

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men's-pump-og-graphic-tee/Z93739_310.html

they were both available in both black and white.

Happy new year all!

Nike Halton Hills has 30% off clearance. They put the white/purple Jordan 2, as well as the white/black XX9 onto the racks so they're eligible. The 2 were $120 - 30%. I seen a lot of size 9, 9.5, and 10.

Adidas still have 50% off everything (except for the Tiro pants and the Stan Smith), though selection is slim.

Reebok has 50% off everything as well. I was able to get the following shirts for $5:

Z93707_01.jpg

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men's-basketball-pump-tee/Z93707_310.html

Z93739_01.jpg

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men's-pump-og-graphic-tee/Z93739_310.html

they were both available in both black and white.
are the 29 still $200 even on the hash wall?

If anyone is interested, I have a DS pair of size 10 nike lunarterra arktos Sp boots in olive for sale for cheap.

Last edited:
What happens to shoes that stores can't sell out? I'm sure some kd 7s will sit at $220. Do they put them on sale?

If it's found at hoh, they sit and eventually get marked down after a long time. KD7's retail for $190 here unless you're referring to a premium like the eggnog or gold medal. Special shoes that don't hit every store rarely get shipped to the outlet unless it's a Nike store

Last edited:
I have a tech fleece aw77 mens full zip up.. half price for all the xl-xxl out there. Pm me.

Last edited:
have a few es passes for dec 27-jan 10 to share, in hand. If anyone has a pass for a later date, id def wouldnt mind helping you out now and then you returning the favor later. Other wise anyone who contacts me first can have them.

Thanks for this! Will return the favour ASAP!

I got denied with that nike holiday event ES pass. They said I needed the actual invite and my parents went last week and they told them that its a fake and asked where they got it from. Wtf is going on. Never had a problem before and I'm not one to be there buying loads of stuff either usually for my son shoes. Anyone get in with that pass?

I got denied with that nike holiday event ES pass. They said I needed the actual invite and my parents went last week and they told them that its a fake and asked where they got it from. Wtf is going on. Never had a problem before and I'm not one to be there buying loads of stuff either usually for my son shoes. Anyone get in with that pass?

What did you try to enter with? an actual physical paper?

What did you try to enter with? an actual physical paper?

Yes an actual
Physical paper. Like I always do printed out in black and white full letter size. Always have done it that way. He was saying he need the real invite that is given out. I kept my cool and and asked why it's now different than when I came other times before, he said new policy... Prolly just some BS like they said before. When they were trying to be strict about the rules. Worst part was when my parents went to buy new shoes for my nephew who has an upcoming Bday this month and he just joined a bball league in scarborough... I just kept my cool and said ok. And left. I didn't wanna argue since I want to be able to come back and shop there. Didn't want to be on a hitlist. Lol

Last edited:

Damn, sucks to hear. I have the same pass too, a printout....but I was afraid to go by for that exact reason. Mine was in color though, that's maybe why you weren't allowed entrance. That specific pass wasn't emailed, an actual physical.

Who knows *shrugs*

Last edited:
Damn, sucks to hear. I have the same pass too, a printout....but I was afraid to go by for that exact reason. Mine was in color though, that's maybe why you weren't allowed entrance. That specific pass wasn't emailed, an actual physical.

Who knows *shrugs*

Ahhh some insight. So if you say they were never emailed them that makes sense why he was able to tell right away. Because I have family at hospitals who send me a pass twice a year and all they get are emails. Thanks for the info. I just really want to know if they got the ultra moire OG red...

Back
Top Bottom