Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks. That's over 275 after tax. With the price and time to line up, it's a good time to slow down

They couldn't have dropped quality black red or white grey ivs???

These colombia and oreo ivs sat for months and months after release and now people are going to line up...

anything good at the halton hills location?

I was there yesterday am - one pair of jordan xx9 in a size 8 - no discount on the wall - not much else. I look forward to the next few months at the outlet - fewer shoppers - fewer staff.

Ahhh some insight. So if you say they were never emailed them that makes sense why he was able to tell right away. Because I have family at hospitals who send me a pass twice a year and all they get are emails. Thanks for the info. I just really want to know if they got the ultra moire OG red...

From what I was told, it was only a physical pass distributed not an email. I could be wrong.

They couldn't have dropped quality black red or white grey ivs???

These colombia and oreo ivs sat for months and months after release and now people are going to line up...

That's probably on the upcoming release schedule. If they're bringing back Bordeauxs so fast, I can see of those those 4's returning.

So copped pair or Legend Blue XI from NDC and so much quality issues, about to return them. Can I return them to Nike Vaughan Mills without a receipt?

So copped pair or Legend Blue XI from NDC and so much quality issues, about to return them. Can I return them to Nike Vaughan Mills without a receipt?
Not 100% sure with the new receipts and all. I tried to return a few NDC products to Halton recently and they couldn't do it because it didn't mention any price or "proof of transaction". And if I remember correctly, the legend blues came with some wacky receipt as well lol. If they're not that bad you could just sell them for retail, I`m sure someone will bite, or just request a return on NDC, print out the shipping label and drop it off at your local UPS.

Was there this evening

KD 6 away FSR for 115

KD 6 elite superhero sz 7 and 14 for 110

Kobe venomenom 4 red/grey/mint sz 8.5 and 13 for 80

Nike air max 2011 black for 80

Lebron 11 Elite gold pack sz 7.5 for 150

Jordan XX9 black/white sz 8 and 8.5 for 200

Why not just resell them? Considering you paid US retail, you will still make something selling at CAD retail and of course you can easily sell above retail even with the quality issues, as long as they're legit, I'm sure there are buyers that just want to wear them and not be too concerned about the quality issues.

Why not just resell them? Considering you paid US retail, you will still make something selling at CAD retail and of course you can easily sell above retail even with the quality issues, as long as they're legit, I'm sure there are buyers that just want to wear them and not be too concerned about the quality issues.

I see people struggling to move them for $300.

Good.
laugh.gif
$340/$350 is harder but $300 is an easy sell....if u post it at 300 for men's size it'll be scooped up in a couple hrs. 

u don't want to get credit at nike outlet cause at min they take 30% off the list price so u'll lose out for sure

anybody who wants the black/white colorway aj29 i'm looking to swap for riverwalk, legend blue, or all black colorway sz 9

Quick question, do all air jordan retros have a production stamp inside the box? I bought a pair of WC3s (2011) and there isn't any stamp inside the box. I got it verified on this site before I purchased and I got thumbs up from multiple credible Niketalk users.

Back
Top Bottom