Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone seem kobe 9 elite going for under 250? saw the courtside sneaker site, but still don't have that much disposable cash lol 

Yeah I just came from Nike ES. As far as tech gear, they had a FSR in both grey and black full zip hoodies (which I think someone mentioned on here recently).

- Blake Griffin and CP3 AJ1s in scattered sizes on the floor
- Obisdian/Teal Foams in pretty much a FSR (no size 10s) (206.99)
- Nike Free 5.0's in various colors in pretty much a good size run. Blacks too.
- Grey Roshes (67.99)
- Crystal Blue Roshes with red swoosh in FSR (106.99)

Pretty much the main things I paid attention to while I was there. Was pretty busy for a Wednesday.

Yeah I just came from Nike ES. As far as tech gear, they had a FSR in both grey and black full zip hoodies (which I think someone mentioned on here recently).

- Blake Griffin and CP3 AJ1s in scattered sizes on the floor
- Obisdian/Teal Foams in pretty much a FSR (no size 10s) (206.99)
- Nike Free 5.0's in various colors in pretty much a good size run. Blacks too.
- Grey Roshes (67.99)
- Crystal Blue Roshes with red swoosh in FSR (106.99)

Pretty much the main things I paid attention to while I was there. Was pretty busy for a Wednesday.

Would anyone mind helping to pick up pair of Sz 11 foams?
Willing to pay for handling . Pm me

Would anyone mind helping to pick up pair of Sz 11 foams?
Willing to pay for handling . Pm me

Woulda helped you out, but fyi they dont have size 11, was looking for a friend, they did have 11.5 though.

Also, to add to diplomat's post, they still had some small sizes of the white flyknit roshes surprisingly. And flyknit frees they had pretty much a multicoloured one, very nice colourway, and I was planning on picking up the foams and roshes when i went, just left with the 4.0's

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-con...ree-4-flyknit-poison-green-total-orange-1.jpg

Last edited:
That melo jersey is fake
That era nor reebok nor adidas made any retail sizes authentic in sz 58 and look at all the tags no hologram parts on neither nba blue tag nor the authentic nba white tag

And ya Denver lettering has pattern on the white layer
Return it while you still could
Oh yes
Nike Adidas reebok champion puma starter never made regular authentic sizing by going by 2s
Only retail procut and procuts game issues does
appreciate everyones feedback.

I do still have the receipt

hate to turn this to a LC but it does have the pattern on the letters

Woulda helped you out, but fyi they dont have size 11, was looking for a friend, they did have 11.5 though.

Thanks a lot.
IF anyone going in and wouldn't mind helping pick up the size 11.5
Pls pm me
Thanks a lot

Also, to add to diplomat's post, they still had some small sizes of the white flyknit roshes surprisingly. And flyknit frees they had pretty much a multicoloured one, very nice colourway, and I was planning on picking up the foams and roshes when i went, just left with the 4.0's

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-con...ree-4-flyknit-poison-green-total-orange-1.jpg

You went today? could've sworn I saw an 11, unless someone got it after me. 10 was the only size missing.

Originally Posted by squirt270  

Price? Did they have a FSR? Looking for a 12.5-13, thanks!

Originally Posted by squirt270  

Price? Did they have a FSR? Looking for a 12.5-13, thanks!

Huge shoutout to Paul AKA Doms Restorations. He did a custom pair for Demar Derozan and DD is wearing them tonight vs the Wizards.

Huge shoutout to Paul AKA Doms Restorations. He did a custom pair for Demar Derozan and DD is wearing them tonight vs the Wizards.
a member of the media mentioned there's a maple leaf on the heel, but he couldn't take a picture since there's no photography allowed in the dressing room.

You went today? could've sworn I saw an 11, unless someone got it after me. 10 was the only size missing.

Yeah I went today, didnt see an 11 or 9.5, both sizes i was looking for heh, maybe i got there after you?

And to the person who asked about size 12, dont remember, but price was retail -30% whatever that is, i forgot heh

Back
Top Bottom