Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone headed to sxotiabank theatre to watch the adidas x kanye show?
i was there… first 10 people in line got the adidas x yeezy invite jacket :frown: missed it by like 5 ppl lol it was nothing special though, just showed the live stream which was pretty cool

I just moved from NYC to Toronto and I'm very confused about the kick game here. Could someone give me some information on which stores always have new Jordan/Nike/etc. releases? Also If anyone has info on which store is going to have the Yeezy boosts that would be great thanks.

I just moved from NYC to Toronto and I'm very confused about the kick game here. Could someone give me some information on which stores always have new Jordan/Nike/etc. releases? Also If anyone has info on which store is going to have the Yeezy boosts that would be great thanks.

welcome

Yeah I went today, didnt see an 11 or 9.5, both sizes i was looking for heh, maybe i got there after you?

And to the person who asked about size 12, dont remember, but price was retail -30% whatever that is, i forgot heh
Danggggg, good price! Thanks!

Champs, Footlocker are your GR go-tos, our HOHs carry the limited releases.

Boutiques that get Tier 0 and 1 releases include Livestock, Capsule, Haven. Blue tile lounge is your SB go-to.

You can find the locations all via google. 

Capsule and livestock will be getting the yeezy boosts.

Use kijiji as your craigslist replacement, facebook groups include toronto shoe game, toronto sneakerhead marketplace, supreme canada, and sole talk canada 

Last edited:

Champs, Footlocker are your GR go-tos, our HOHs carry the limited releases.
lately a lot of them have been doing raffles for releases i nstead of fcfs. pay attention to the footlockercanada ig for which locations do what

Back
Top Bottom