Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hate to double post, but just saw that footlocker.ca reduced the grey/blue cord Tech Fleece Windrunner to $50. Pretty amazing deal if you're size L or larger. Wish they had my size.

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod.../grey/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

EDIT- tracked my size down over the phone, and they honoured the website price which they rarely do. $64 shipped to my door. Huge win, been wanting this one for a while.

Nice find.

Not exaggerating when I say I wear mine daily.

Hate to double post, but just saw that footlocker.ca reduced the grey/blue cord Tech Fleece Windrunner to $50. Pretty amazing deal if you're size L or larger. Wish they had my size.

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod.../grey/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

EDIT- tracked my size down over the phone, and they honoured the website price which they rarely do. $64 shipped to my door. Huge win, been wanting this one for a while.
 awesome...they even have these on sale

http://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/prod...?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku-7350050

Good lookin' out. I'm willing to see what all the hype's about for $50.

They also got last year's Hyper Revs on sale for $100 in limited sizes; picked up the McDonald's colors one just for the hell of it. Woulda preferred the blue, but as long as they perform they could be doodoo brown for all I care.

What number you call? Need a size L

Just got the call from STC FTL for the Jordan XXs & Teal 4s this Saturday did anyone else ?

If anyone is interested they're both size 12 , willing to help someone out for retail . PM me. 

Last edited:
What number you call? Need a size L

I called around, including the 1-800 number on the website, but I mostly got dead-ends. I made a long-shot call to my local Foot Locker, which is small and doesn't get most releases. They were happy to help and tracked down my size to a Foot Locker in Bramalea Mall, in Brampton. They facilitated the transaction, but made me complete the purchase in person. For reference, most Foot Lockers allow phone orders, but I wasn't about to complain because it's rare that a retail Foot Locker will honour online prices.

Best advice is to call around, especially a less busy location as they'll likely be more inclined to help you out--they all have the same system. Tell them the product code and ask them to search.

If anyone is interested in the initial White/Red/Silver Lil Penny Posites, Marshalls in Heartland (Mississauga) has them for $100 in most sizes.

Did gold foams get pushed back in Canada too? 

Got a missed call from HOH and then 2 hours later they called me and said i won teal 4's

Not sure if the missed call was for gold foams or they just dialed me 2x for the teals

Did gold foams get pushed back in Canada too? 

Got a missed call from HOH and then 2 hours later they called me and said i won teal 4's

Not sure if the missed call was for gold foams or they just dialed me 2x for the teals

Prob missed the call because I got called for both shoes within 10 mins of each other

Dropped by the ES around 2:30 earlier today.  Kinda weak imo.  Anyways:

KD 7 Weatherman: 130, 9.5 and up

Kyrie 1 Flytrap: 97, FSR

Lebron 12 Double Helix: 178, FSR

Kobe 10 Vino: 158, Most sizes

Jordan 29 all-black and UNC: 200, FSR

Dub Zeros all-stars, teal, and blacks: 165 for allstars, 140 for the others, FSR

Command Forces white-red-blue: 178, FSR

Pippen 6's: 130, FSR

They had some random sizes of the black and lebrons as well as the 5am flight and blackout kobes in a 7.5 and 13/15.  They had a few of the blue and orange flyknits for 130 as well.

I'm going to call around tomorrow, but has anyone been to Buffalo this week or are planning to go there this weekend? The pure platinum huaraches that dropped only in Europe last year are slowly popping up at Foot Lockers stateside. IIRC they don't come to Canada until end of the summer (I could be wrong) but I want a pair now. The resell prices in Europe were ridiculous last year, so stoked they're hitting North America now.

Wanted to see if anyone spotted them in Buffalo.

wrn7l2.jpg

Last edited:

Dropped by the ES around 2:30 earlier today.  Kinda weak imo.  Anyways:

KD 7 Weatherman: 130, 9.5 and up

Kyrie 1 Flytrap: 97, FSR

Lebron 12 Double Helix: 178, FSR

Kobe 10 Vino: 158, Most sizes

Jordan 29 all-black and UNC: 200, FSR

Dub Zeros all-stars, teal, and blacks: 165 for allstars, 140 for the others, FSR

Command Forces white-red-blue: 178, FSR

Pippen 6's: 130, FSR

They had some random sizes of the black and lebrons as well as the 5am flight and blackout kobes in a 7.5 and 13/15.  They had a few of the blue and orange flyknits for 130 as well.
When would be the best time to go to ES stock wise?  I was there on Wednesday and wasn't really much I was interested.  Do you think they will put up newer ish on Saturday?

Following up: What's the deal with selling? I have some pairs in London and would prefer selling them to collectors in town versus lugging them home to Toronto.

Tickets are $15 before April 1st.
$20 after and at the door.
You're welcome to bring kicks and sell freely but we also have vendor packages (half table, full table, etc)

EventBrite Ticket Page
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sole-2-sole-londons-first-sneaker-event-tickets-16078047874

Search "Sole2Sole 2015"on Facebook as well to stay connected.

Back
Top Bottom