Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

All Nike Factory Stores in Ontario are participating in their Spring Break Sale today until March 22 

25% off all red stickered (clearance) products
Repped, thanks for the heads up. Was planning on hitting some up today. Prob Kitchener today, Halton tomorrow. Will provide updates.

All Nike Factory Stores in Ontario are participating in their Spring Break Sale today until March 22 

25% off all red stickered (clearance) products
repped. will probably hit up halton this weekend. hopefully something will pop up haha

At Kitchener. Absolutely nothing. Would love a Halton update. I was there last weekend and there wasn't really anything.

Vaughan mills got 25% off clearance and backwall as well as orange sticker shoes.

Hyperrevs 89.99
Kd vi 79.99
Lebron xi low 119.97

A few hyperflight for 79.97 on backwall

All before 25 off

Also, nike tech fleece aero loft is 279.99 before 25% off. One in medium, clearance rack http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-...2534/pgid-10332251?ref=https://www.google.ca/
Not even adidas.ca?

As of now, for the Feb. 28th launch date, yes.

Other stores that were to have them still haven't received 100% confirmation yet, if they do they'll arrive at a later time.

What colorways are those kd6?

Just got back from Nike ES. Pretty weak overall, thought I wasn't really expecting to find anything. What was reported on the last page is pretty much what's around.

Just got back from Halton - not much to report...

In the aisles:
KD V Elite - orange - scattered sizes $79.99
Jordan XIV lightning - youth sizes $79.99

On the wall:
Air Max Flyknit - size 8 orange - size 10 green/blue - both $179.99:frown:

Women's Hyper Fit Agility - light teal - size 10.5 and 11 - $79.99

A KD 7 in a size 7 $119.99
Lebron XI low pink polka dot things 9.5 $119.99

Don't waste your time

anyone order off ebay? Is this global shipping program import charges bs? I heard you pay that + shipping and you'll still get charged at the door. Trying to get all star kyrie 1s that are $145 USD

Just got back from Halton - not much to report...

In the aisles:
KD V Elite - orange - scattered sizes $79.99
Jordan XIV lightning - youth sizes $79.99

On the wall:
Air Max Flyknit - size 8 orange - size 10 green/blue - both $179.99:frown:

Women's Hyper Fit Agility - light teal - size 10.5 and 11 - $79.99

A KD 7 in a size 7 $119.99
Lebron XI low pink polka dot things 9.5 $119.99

Do you remember the sizes available for the Jordan 14 in youth???

Last edited:
went by Buroak, nothing much on the back walls. A bunch of sample backpacks/bags for only $9.99. A couple nice looking ones but I have enough bags already. 

anyone order off ebay? Is this global shipping program import charges bs? I heard you pay that + shipping and you'll still get charged at the door. Trying to get all star kyrie 1s that are $145 USD
IMO best to stay way from those listings. If you have relatives abroad then that's always an option. I kinda like to know what the cost will be upfront.

you won't be charged at the door. Once you pay the import charges that have been listed already, that should be it. At least that's from my experience. I've ordered through it like 4-5 times.

Sometimes if seller is nice, you might be able to get them to just do paypal invoice w/ low value declaration (~$40). You still risk paying fees if the border catches on that your parcel is valuable.

I saw All Star Kyrie 1s at STC champs, not sure about sizing though.

Back
Top Bottom