Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone that's been by the outlets lately happen to know the price of flyknit Frees? Ideally the nike+ compatible ones, but not too picky

Speaking of SBs....pink, silver, black box releases still hot? I got a bunch sitting around that I haven't worn in years that I want to get rid of. Homers, Bucks, purple non-patent Avengers, Stussys, Hawaiis, Takashis, Pusheads, Rayguns, Hunters.

Last edited:
Speaking of SBs....pink, silver, black box releases still hot? I got a bunch sitting around that I haven't worn in years that I want to get rid of. Homers, Bucks, purple non-patent Avengers, Stussys, Hawaiis, Takashis, Pusheads, Rayguns, Hunters.
What size? If those rayguns are a 12 or 13....

Anybody know where I can cop a Nike soccer jersey? Specifically looking for the home jersey and I am not looking for any particular players.

Seems like prices just keep going up on SB's though...

As for made in US collabs... I think the recent concepts ones were great quality.
Ya - the recent price increase on SBs does suck - but most releases don't have a lot of hype, so it's not too hard to scoop for under retail.  Picked up some QS Beijings for $85 USD recently.

Agree - most made in US NBs (collabs or not) are great quality - the CNCPTS 997s are nice (didn't like the colours or would have gone for them).  What I meant was that the majority of the NB collabs (made in Asia, claiming 'premium' materials - i.e. Burn Rubber 572s, WestNYC 530s, some of the Fiegs, etc.) don't come close to a US NB GR.
Depends on what you mean by 'hot'.  Still definitely a demand for older (worn) SBs - but there's no hype around them like back in the day - so most buyers are fairly smart and won't pay crazy prices.

Depends on what you mean by 'hot'.  Still definitely a demand for older (worn) SBs - but there's no hype around them like back in the day - so most buyers are fairly smart and won't pay crazy prices.

Def not looking to charge crazy prices. Obviously times have changed, but, the average going rate of the usual GR Jordans that people sell after their release I think is fair for those SBs.

Just called them and they said they don't even have them, lmao svp Queen has become trash
Yea I always wondered what happened to them after all those dope vault releases? Like the Royal Blue raffle and stuff like that? . It seems like they just went downhill.

If anyone has the scoop on why SVP doesnt get stuff anymore please inform me lol

I think they lost Jordan and Nike. I was just here this past week and they just had Reebok, Vans etc. Huge bummer, was one of my favourite spots when I lived in the city.

Yeah they lost both. IIRC reason was because SVP is an outlet retailer, different than your normal indy retailers like Capsule, Haven, etc. Any outlet retailers that had Nike/JB accounts lost them for that reason.

In the early 90's I worked at Si vous play sports yorkgate mall when it was the only location and we used to sell fake Jordan's and Nike's... We undercut all big chains by at least 40-50% retail prices. Once they started branching out, they got legit accounts. They have all been shady from day one and I am not the least surprised why Nike pulled out. It was bound to happen.

SVP Steeles always had random gems. I remember picking up some Infrared 90s, well after the release and some Kobe VI Dark Knights and Kobe V 5 Rings for under retail (regret not getting an extra pair lol). Its' disappointing most of the time now, there are random Vans gems, and Nike stuff on clearance. 

Nike so tight , sale is a sale
In the early 90's I worked at Si vous play sports yorkgate mall when it was the only location and we used to sell fake Jordan's and Nike's... We undercut all big chains by at least 40-50% retail prices. Once they started branching out, they got legit accounts. They have all been shady from day one and I am not the least surprised why Nike pulled out. It was bound to happen.

A friend used to buy all jordan releases from there $15-25 cheaper than mall stores, never seen a fake pair tho.

Didn't the owner start out selling bikinis? That was the story I was told while camping for xx3 lol

Nike so tight , sale is a sale
A friend used to buy all jordan releases from there $15-25 cheaper than mall stores, never seen a fake pair tho.

Didn't the owner start out selling bikinis? That was the story I was told while camping for xx3 lol
early-mid 90's everything was knock off. The owner at the time Tony was doing a bunch of other stuff on the side. Then sold it to his younger brother and then his brother opened up Steele's before selling to Norman.

Yea I always wondered what happened to them after all those dope vault releases? Like the Royal Blue raffle and stuff like that? . It seems like they just went downhill.

If anyone has the scoop on why SVP doesnt get stuff anymore please inform me lol

It's been discussed multiple times in this thread... same goes for todays sportswear and elite player sports

Back
Top Bottom