Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Livestock has some quiet sale going, 40% off a ton of shoes, though it looks like a lot has sold out, namely the Nike All Star pack. Don't know what all is included, but the Kobe X definitely were as they're all gone, as are the KD All Star and Lebron. I might look ito it when I get home. Really wish I could have got the jump on it earlier, seems like most deals went to Americans exploiting the sh*t Canadian dollar.

Code: march-40

Livestock has some quiet sale going, 40% off a ton of shoes, though it looks like a lot has sold out, namely the Nike All Star pack. Don't know what all is included, but the Kobe X definitely were as they're all gone, as are the KD All Star and Lebron. I might look ito it when I get home. Really wish I could have got the jump on it earlier, seems like most deals went to Americans exploiting the sh*t Canadian dollar.

Code: march-40

Tried it on the obsidian foams, didn't work; tried on the aj 7s, didn't work. Gave up

Tried it on the obsidian foams, didn't work; tried on the aj 7s, didn't work. Gave up
It's working on Lebrons, I'm just trying some stuff on mobile. I think the idea is that they're clearing inventory that wouldn't sell on it's own, the 7s and Foams seem to be selling ok in most spots.

Solestop still has Alvin Purple Asics GL3 (the Sneaker Freaker collab) online in scattered sizes - $160 + tax with free shipping.

http://www.solestop.com/products/h42kk-3390

Not sure if they got a lot of stock or the hype died hard on these (especially with all the random restocks with some US boutiques):

FWIW -- had these in hand and the quality is pretty meh.  Similar to a normal Asics GR - not worth price tag IMO.

I just think that there wasn't too many people that knew about them and that Asics prob aren't as big here as other places. $160 CAD for a pair of Asics is decent considering that most collabs are $170 USD these days.

You're probably right - think most of the desired runners being sold in Canada are actually being shipped to the US - lots of US-based NB/Asics/etc. guys are taking advantage of the weak CAD and lower demand here.

Eh - just my opinion regarding the price.  But you're right, it's not a huge mark-up from GR pricing for the Alvins (to be clear, Solestop charged a fair price for them compared to the US shops).  The colourway isn't bad - but definitely not up to par in materials with most other Asics collabs I've seen in person/own - passed multiple times on them.  The quality gap between Asics GRs and their most of their collabs is HUGE - most of the recent Asics GRs lately have terrible quality (when you compare vs. NB or Saucony GRs).

Last edited:
You're probably right - think most of the desired runners being sold in Canada are actually being shipped to the US - lots of US-based NB/Asics/etc. guys are taking advantage of the weak CAD and lower demand here.

Eh - just my opinion regarding the price.  But you're right, it's not a huge mark-up from GR pricing for the Alvins (to be clear, Solestop charged a fair price for them compared to the US shops).  The colourway isn't bad - but definitely not up to par in materials with most other Asics collabs I've seen in person/own - passed multiple times on them.  The quality gap between Asics GRs and their most of their collabs is HUGE - most of the recent Asics GRs lately have terrible quality (when you compare vs. NB or Saucony GRs).

Agreed but I think they're still better than anything Nike puts out in terms of quality. New Balance usually has good quality stuff but some of their GR's are rather pricey like the 997's and 1500's. I just notice that most of the people in T.O seem to collect Nike/Jordan stuff more and are less interested in other brands. I was there at opening and they had about 2 size runs. I think most of the pairs were bought by people on one of the local facebook groups and the employees were all wearing them.

Last edited:

Agreed but I think they're still better than anything Nike puts out in terms of quality. New Balance usually has good quality stuff but some of their GR's are rather pricey like the 997's and 1500's. I just notice that most of the people in T.O seem to collect Nike/Jordan stuff more and are less interested in other brands. I was there at opening and they had about 2 size runs. I think most of the pairs were bought by people on one of the local facebook groups and the employees were all wearing them.

Got a pair, just bought them online. I didn't have time to drop by their shop but free shipping helps.

I agree, NB, Asics and Saucony GR quality is far better than Nike/Jordan quality.

Although lately Asics/NB collab quality has gone done.

First post but was in the Ottawa outlet yesterday they had the Lebron 11's Christmas for 129 + 25 % off hash in a 10.5 a pair of kobe elites 8's for the same price

Went to US Niagara Outlet - not much to report - no discount on the hash wall - they are having a "grand re-opening" on the 19th - I doubt this will equate to much.

Just an update of the Foot Locker $50 Tech Fleece Windrunner. My package came today, and sure enough, it was he blue cord Windrunner. Really lucky, an absolute steal.

I agree, NB, Asics and Saucony GR quality is far better than Nike/Jordan quality.

Although lately Asics/NB collab quality has gone done.

Ya, the made in US NBs are pricey (though they often go on discount in my size). But the totally worth the money considering the material and shape. In all honesty, US GR NBs are way better than their collabs.

Ya, Nike/Jordan is an odd one. Most of the leather is trash or you need to pay/work a lot for TZ/QS release. However, the SB line still occasionally has nice materials for a $120 - $150 shoe.

How am I just finding this forum/thread lmao. Nike store at Eatons had Flyknit Racers in black for $190 yesterday evening. 

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy AF1 lows in GTA?

Ya, the made in US NBs are pricey (though they often go on discount in my size). But the totally worth the money considering the material and shape. In all honesty, US GR NBs are way better than their collabs.

Ya, Nike/Jordan is an odd one. Most of the leather is trash or you need to pay/work a lot for TZ/QS release. However, the SB line still occasionally has nice materials for a $120 - $150 shoe.

Seems like prices just keep going up on SB's though...

As for made in US collabs... I think the recent concepts ones were great quality.

Back
Top Bottom