Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hah, Sport Chek just did a massive update to their website. Their 10% sign-up discount code is no longer valid on Nike products. Yeesh. I wonder if all of the nike exclusions have to do with a functional Nike website in Canada coming.

Edit: Thought I'd add:

Adidas.ca Canada Day Sale: 40% off, and 30% off Boost. Not bad.
Their new site is horrible.

Hah, Sport Chek just did a massive update to their website. Their 10% sign-up discount code is no longer valid on Nike products. Yeesh. I wonder if all of the nike exclusions have to do with a functional Nike website in Canada coming.

Edit: Thought I'd add:

Adidas.ca Canada Day Sale: 40% off, and 30% off Boost. Not bad.
The Primeknits are on sale as well ($102, after 40% off), fantastic looking shoe. Some NTers find the weave better than Flyknit.

http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-adizero-feather-prime-shoes/B44574.html

Last edited:
 Would be all on the Adidas Canada Day sale if all the sizing wasn't hobbit friendly. All size 7...
mean.gif
 Finding the Ultra Boost in a 9.5 or 10 on sale is like finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn.  

Was just at Halton. Not really a lot going on. New stuff on the back wall is mostly the last generation of Nike Running(Pegasus 31, Structure 10, Vomero 9).Nothing else really stood out. Still sizes of the Lebron HoAL, but not on back wall. Saw that they got the Nike Metcon 1 in Grey/Gumsole, which is a nice trainer, for $79 I think. Might try to hit up Kitchener today.

Last edited:
Was just at Halton. Not really a lot going on. New stuff on the back wall is mostly the last generation of Nike Running(Pegasus 32, Structure 10, Vomero 9).Nothing else really stood out. Still sizes of the Lebron HoAL, but not on back wall. Saw that they got the Nike Metcon 1 in Grey/Gumsole, which is a nice trainer, for $79 I think. Might try to hit up Kitchener today.

Thanks for the update. Was debating to head up there tomorrow

Was just at Halton. Not really a lot going on. New stuff on the back wall is mostly the last generation of Nike Running(Pegasus 32, Structure 10, Vomero 9).Nothing else really stood out. Still sizes of the Lebron HoAL, but not on back wall. Saw that they got the Nike Metcon 1 in Grey/Gumsole, which is a nice trainer, for $79 I think. Might try to hit up Kitchener today.

Thanks for the update. Saved me a trip.

Just  entered the Yeezy boost and Jordan 1 raffle at Capsule and maaaaan do I feel sorry for the guys working there. They're dealing with some real fools who have no idea what they're trying to get. The amount of phone calls I heard them answer was insane. I was told about one caller in particular and the foolery the clerk had to deal with.

Caller: "Are you guys releasing the Y-Z-Ys?"

Clerk: "The Kanye west Adidas?"

Caller: " Whos that!?!?!?!"

The Nomad raffle is going to be another story tomorrow. You have to be instore and wait to hear your number called in order to win. As of right now 3:52pm there are 716 posts. Lets assume you minus duplicate entries and that number falls to something in the 400 range, NoMA'AM (no typo) is going to have 400 people instore. I'll be there with popcorn in hand watching the madness unfold.

Everyone be safe tomorrow, it's gonna be a hectic Saturday.

Good Luck to all those that entered these raffles.

Damn Kanye hype is just ridiculous. Glorified Roshe Run with "primeknit" and a textured weave. Big friggin whoop but yet everyone wants to ride kanye's D. I just don't get it but to each their own...

No kidding about the Yeezy hype - I have friends that aren't into sneakers at all asking me about Yeezy raffles, hoping to score and resell.  So glad I don't care about these at all.

The Nomad raffle is going to be another story tomorrow. You have to be instore and wait to hear your number called in order to win. As of right now 3:52pm there are 716 posts. Lets assume you minus duplicate entries and that number falls to something in the 400 range, NoMA'AM (no typo) is going to have 400 people instore. I'll be there with popcorn in hand watching the madness unfold.

Everyone be safe tomorrow, it's gonna be a hectic Saturday.

Good Luck to all those that entered these raffles.

Madness indeed. :smh:

just want to remind anyone picking up the yeezy from solestop that tommorow is Taste of asia festival, so the place is going to be packed.

Nrml in Ottawa is having a sale. Its 40% whatever they decided to put out in store and will probably hit online soon if you keep your eyes peeled. I got lucky with the bhm air force one for 80$ lol.

We had an in store raffle for our yeezys but you had to donate 5$ per ticket for cheo.

Was just at Halton. Not really a lot going on. New stuff on the back wall is mostly the last generation of Nike Running(Pegasus 31, Structure 10, Vomero 9).Nothing else really stood out. Still sizes of the Lebron HoAL, but not on back wall. Saw that they got the Nike Metcon 1 in Grey/Gumsole, which is a nice trainer, for $79 I think. Might try to hit up Kitchener today.
Did they still have the AM 2013 all reds?

Tried to reserve the Racer MC 2.0 at Nike store in Eatons but the employee said theyre not taking reservations [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Tried to reserve the Racer MC 2.0 at Nike store in Eatons but the employee said theyre not taking reservations [emoji]128542[/emoji]
I called last week, they told me there was a list and they had 300+ names on it, so they stopped taking names down. If that's true it makes sense why they stopped taking names down, there would be no point. Didn't even bother asking about release details since they'd be all going to the list anyways
tired.gif

Last edited:
Was anyone else up early enough to get surprised with the early morning adidas.ca yeezy release? I think they released them on their website around 6am

Back
Top Bottom