Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan 3 wolf greys and Jordan 10 double nickels in kid sizes at NOTL. Also Jordan 7s French blues in sizes 10.5 to 3y. Lots of heat for the kids here. Lol

Nothing at burloak today. Picked up a pair of olive Jordan futures and all white air max on the hash wall at Halton hills. Both pairs for under $200.00

Last edited:
Kitchener didn't have anything good, but the 30% discount was extended to other products on shelves. Nothing great, the Black Zoom Crusaders were $59+30%, "Sprite" Air Max 2014 $159+30%, and "Sprite" Pegasus 31 $89+30%. Tons of sizes in all of them if that's what you're after.

Just returned a size 11 blackout kobe X for 139.99 with cut box. You can probably get lucky and get 30 off that. At vm

Last edited:
They gotta know if they had a reservation list

Clearly you don't know what that list is for. That list is for any Flyknits in general, when a new pair arrives they call those who signed up to see if they're interested in buying a pair. That list has been around for a while but only grew recently in the past few months.

Seems like this shoes game is fuk'ed.crazy hype and resellers / kids...sigh. So hard to get a pair of shoes that u really want nowadays even if u have hooked up. It's the same.

Maybe it's just me (maybe just getting older and slowing down) - but honestly, with the amount of 'hyped' releases every week, the sting of missing wears off so quickly.  If I have to put in too much work or have to pay over retail (cuz f*** resellers), I take the L and move on (and put the money towards something else - either a pair of something else or another hobby).  I much rather try to cop stuff at discount or happily grab non-hyped stuff (there's a huge world beyond Nikes and collabs and why would you want stuff that kids are rocking/thirsting over?).  I sometimes completely forget about shoes I was thirsting over and then when I see them in person or in hand, I just feel underwhelmed and disappointed that I wasted time on them.

It's the whole 'I need these in my life' mentality that screws everything up -- hype, reselling and too much mental/emotional strain.

WOO-SAH.

Funny thing is that's why I moved on from Jordans and other usual hyped items and moved towards Flyknits two years ago. They were easy to buy and for most releases, if you waited, could get them on sale through NDC or other sites. Now, all these hype clowns have infiltrated to the Flyknits, and now they've become hard to get. :smh:

Last edited:
Funny thing is that's why I moved on from Jordans and other usual hyped items and moved towards Flyknits two years ago. They were easy to buy and for most releases, if you waited, could get them on sale through NDC or other sites. Now, all these hype clowns have infiltrated to the Flyknits, and now they've become hard to get. :smh:

I moved on to New Balance predominantly 3-4 years back - quality is head and shoulders above - and I can always get what I'm after at retail it below. Plus I am too old to be rockin Jordan's anymore:wink:

In Philly for a tech conference and visiting fam - ubiq is releasing sock darts tomorrow - will test the waters down here.

I love all shoes but have more Jordan's because that's what I grew up on. I bought a pair of new balance in a crazy colorway for my daughter and they are so well made, I'm looking for the right pair in the brand before I cop my first NB. I think nike flyknit racers are really nice , I can't believe they cost more than Jordan's hopefully I catch a pair on sale even if it's an older model.

Last edited:
R we getting the foamposite sharpie / penny 6 pack this weekend? Just curious, I doubt I'll buy them if it comes here

R we getting the foamposite sharpie / penny 6 pack this weekend? Just curious, I doubt I'll buy them if it comes here

Some places have confirmed that they are getting it but I'd call your local spot to see if they are. Personally... it's an easy pass. I already have royals and I don't want to be forced to buy a garbage shoe to get a pair with black accents. I can shapie my own if I wanted to.

Struck out on all of the raffles this weekend. SBB drop on FTL.com was terrible. Oh well... on to the next.

Just got a call from adidas canada telling me they cancelled one of my orders for the yeezy boosts this weekend. Let me know if anyone with multiple orders gets theirs shipped.

Back
Top Bottom