Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i was at vaughan mills yesterday.  saw a lebron xii christmas size 10 160, lots of lebron xi's, air max 2013s black and the white version for 149.   

Glad LS did a local drop on this. I thought I was SOL as I've missed all US/EU online drops

Last edited:
Anyone looking for the 11Lab 4s releasing tomorrow? Entered the raffle for fun, to my suprise, I won. DM me if anyones interested. Size 9.5.

was at NOTL today 

had some tech fleece hoodies blue with black strings for $110. 

hash wall was 25% off, nth special to note. 

had some lebron soldiers on shelf forgot price, along with Kobe X (in green) for $160 fairly FSR 

had 2 Jordan 29 in all back that were about to be put on shelf or hash $170 or $180. 

had Lebron 12 as a sample but never saw any on the shelf, maybe all cleared out? 

also had some lebron 11 south beach, cant rmb the price... maybe $150 or 160

Not sure how many NB guys are here - but...

Due West on Queen & Spadina (the clothing store, not the shoe stores) has last pair of 1500NAV (made in UK) in 10.5 for $99.  Hell of a deal -- would have copped if it was my size.  Looks far better than the pictures and the leather is SOFT (like a nice couch).

Last edited:
Dropped by livestock yesterday...  and I confirm kushwackers are sold out.  If they were there, I prob would've grabbed them but in the end, money saved.

Not sure how many NB guys are here - but...

Due West on Queen & Spadina (the clothing store, not the shoe stores) has last pair of 1500NAV (made in UK) in 10.5 for $99.  Hell of a deal -- would have copped if it was my size.  Looks far better than the pictures and the leather is SOFT (like a nice couch).
good look, they're a 10.5 UK though so US 11

Hmm - thought I was reading the US size... but would suggest calling to double check before heading down.  Sorry if you went down to confirm and I got it wrong.  Man - still wish it was in my size.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Canadian stores are getting this Huarache? Can't seem to follow the release schedule for Huarache's; seems like most drop in Europe first, then the US, then Canada. But then the Huarache Lights seem to have dropped in Canada long before anywhere else. These have been out for a while in Europe, and are on NDC, but nothing as far as Canadian retail is concerned.

would you be able to grab me a size 13? lol

nevermind just notice It was an earlier post,

anyone know what flyknit lunars are these?

Last edited:
would you be able to grab me a size 13? lol
nevermind just notice It was an earlier post,

anyone know what flyknit lunars are these?

They are the flyknit lunar 1+
Went by after work and only saw 7, 9.5 and 13 left. I'm sure your 13 will still stand for tomorrow.

Anybody know the price of the Bordeaux's that's dropping on the weekend? Doesn't seem to be much hype around the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom