Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at Dixie mall yesterday and they had these sweatpants for $30

They had this colour, the light grey and black. Size small-3xl

[/CODE]

Winner's Scotia Plaza has 1 pair of the New Balance 572 size 10 in the Volt/Grey from the 2014 Halloween pack. Price is $79.99 which I placed on hold under my name. If anyone wants them, go to the upper level cashier and ask for them under Fernando.

Anyone copping the kendrick Lamar x Reebok Ventilators and is there any hype surrounding these? I know reebok isn't as popular as the other brands right now, but kendrick Lamar is a big name. Also, they didn't really mention which stores in Canada are receiving them, I just saw from reebok Canada's tweet that select Champs stores will receive them.

Last edited:
Put the 9.5 of Lunar 1 Multicolours on hold, was told they'd be held until tomorrow closing. Went down today, "sold due to high demand, sorry ". Smh.

Was just at Halton. Still lots of Lebronald Palmers on the hash wall; they might sit until the additional discounts roll around. There's a bunch of Lebron 12 "Trillion Dollar Man" as well. 

Nike Air Footscape Desert Chukka, Woven, in Burgundy for $79.99. Only one pair, size 11, on hash wall--$79.99. Really good price.

Safari Air Max 90, Size 11 - $79

Net Cutter Society Hyperrevs for $124 in a few sizes

Air Force 1 Low "Team Pack" for $50, had LA Lakers in 10, OKC in 11.

Looks like they also got a bunch of Hypercross's in a few colorways, and are priced down to $100.

No additional discounts anywhere, but still a nice, ecclectic collection on the hash wall this week.

Was just at Halton. Still lots of Lebronald Palmers on the hash wall; they might sit until the additional discounts roll around. There's a bunch of Lebron 12 "Trillion Dollar Man" as well. 

Nike Air Footscape Desert Chukka, Woven, in Burgundy for $79.99. Only one pair, size 11, on hash wall--$79.99. Really good price.

Safari Air Max 90, Size 11 - $79

Net Cutter Society Hyperrevs for $124 in a few sizes

Air Force 1 Low "Team Pack" for $50, had LA Lakers in 10, OKC in 11.

Looks like they also got a bunch of Hypercross's in a few colorways, and are priced down to $100.

No additional discounts anywhere, but still a nice, ecclectic collection on the hash wall this week.

I was there around noon, and not much lebronalds left. Sz 8, 2x sz 10, and a 10.5.

Livestock is having a pretty good sale in-store and online. The Nike stuff isn't in the sale section, and you have to add the product to cart in order for the discount to show. Some of Tech Fleece Windrunners on sale, along with Varsity jackets and other things. Flyknit Roshes, and some unpopular Air Max colorways. I randomly got a 10% discount code emailed to me from them this week, so i got a pretty good discount on my stuff.

Last edited:
Livestock is having a pretty good sale in-store and online. The Nike stuff isn't in the sale section, and you have to add the product to cart in order for the discount to show. Some of Tech Fleece Windrunners on sale, along with Varsity jackets and other things. Flyknit Roshes, and some unpopular Air Max colorways. I randomly got a 10% discount code emailed to me from them this week, so i got a pretty good discount on my stuff.

Is the 10% code shareable?

Is the 10% code shareable?
nerd.gif

X2 been looking for the Wiggins PE on FTL, FNL, Adidas Canada, U.S., UK, Eastbay, Sportchek, it's as if they don't exist. Anyone seen em?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom