Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Leaving the line = Losing the spot

Simple as that

Leaving the line to go eat, use the washroom, stay warm in a car in the area (if someone else is holding you down in line) or even changing clothes if you don't live far is fine. All of that should be an hour. Over that time period? IMO your spot is gone.

Always go with a squad if you can. This ghost chair stuff is insane to me. Canadians have always been too nice hahaha.

Always go with a squad if you can. This ghost chair stuff is insane to me. Canadians have always been too nice hahaha.

Yeah, it's easier when you have friends that also want the same sneaker. Going as a group is always best especially when regulating the BS (ghost chairs etc). Canadians being too nice actually is a good thing when it comes to drops here in general, example that H&M x Balmain drop last week.

search for the videos of the release in multiple places

:smh:

Yeah, videos of the H&M drop in the U.S. and overseas looked chaotic. I don't know if things have changed here, but for the two drops I went to (Versace and MMM) they were smooth and nothing like other places worldwide.

Leaving the line to go eat, use the washroom, stay warm in a car in the area (if someone else is holding you down in line) or even changing clothes if you don't live far is fine. All of that should be an hour. Over that time period? IMO your spot is gone.
I agree.

And I rather have Canadians being too nice than adopting an American like attitude and elicit chaos every release. Sigh.

Got my CP3 13s off Nike.com but just picked a random size in hopes of trading down. SOL so far. So anyone that has a DS size 8 hit me up!

ordered some id's and a pair of socks from Nike.com Canada. They shipped the socks on their own while I await the shoes and oddly enough they were shipped from the Netherlands. We really must be on the same stock as the euro sites.

Yeah, it's easier when you have friends that also want the same sneaker. Going as a group is always best especially when regulating the BS (ghost chairs etc). Canadians being too nice actually is a good thing when it comes to drops here in general, example that H&M x Balmain drop last week.
It's good and it's bad...  the bad part is that resellers would take advantage and end up clearing out the stock at times.  The good part is that people won't get hurt unless people start to get fed up with the ghost chairs or people just coming out of nowhere just before the doors open.

There's a full North Americam retail list out there. More spots than I thought are going to carry them locally.

VM $105 lots of sizes

Last edited:
Recently?
saw white SB snowboarding boots FSR (forget price but cheap) at halton (toronto premium outlets) plus 25% off on sunday. didn't look at th emodel but it was all white. 

call ahead to see if any left and what the price is

Last edited:
The US Adidas site has crazy deals and you can use a promo code for any item. Meanwhile, the Canadian side of things has horrible selection and you can barely use promo codes on anything. Need an Amerifriend soon. 

Definitely miss the days of the Adidas/ GoodLife 40% promo with zero restrictions and stackable coupons, but then, that was an unreasonably great offer.

Side question; has anyone seen any Zoom Elite 8s at VM or other outlets? Found a pair on the Halton hashwall, but they only had one size, and it wasn't mine.

saw white SB snowboarding boots FSR (forget price but cheap) at halton (toronto premium outlets) plus 25% off on sunday. didn't look at th emodel but it was all white. 

call ahead to see if any left and what the price is

Thanks. Those were the Zoom Force Ones. Such a good deal.
Trying to find Lunarendors though

Back
Top Bottom