Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not much going on at halton hills. A few tech fleece windrunner a for like $110. Grey/blue aeroloft jackets on the clearance rack for close to $200. No additional disc on clearance, but there were lots of stuff 25% off, eg basketball shirts, hoodies, equipment etc.

Forgot that for some, rememberence day is a holiday, and the place was packed. Why do so many women line up outside the kate spade every time it's a holiday or long weekend? It's like a tourist attraction

Not much going on at halton hills. A few tech fleece windrunner a for like $110. Grey/blue aeroloft jackets on the clearance rack for close to $200. No additional disc on clearance, but there were lots of stuff 25% off, eg basketball shirts, hoodies, equipment etc.

Forgot that for some, rememberence day is a holiday, and the place was packed. Why do so many women line up outside the kate spade every time it's a holiday or long weekend? It's like a tourist attraction

Welp, saved me a trip and for that I thank you.

FYI, footlocker.ca has Triple Black Huarache's in decent sizes on sale for $119.99, plus 10% cash back with eBates. Taking a flyer on them, never owned a pair. Order went through, so for once, it's not phantom stock.

Last edited:
Definitely miss the days of the Adidas/ GoodLife 40% promo with zero restrictions and stackable coupons, but then, that was an unreasonably great offer.

Side question; has anyone seen any Zoom Elite 8s at VM or other outlets? Found a pair on the Halton hashwall, but they only had one size, and it wasn't mine.
did u ask if they had any in back?

these newer runners are leftovers from Nike Eaton Centre store when they get the new colorways in. 

i saw pink lunarglide 7's in womens section so asked if they had the men's version and one of the reliable asian guys got me a full box men's blue/green lunarglide 7 from the back. but the zoom elites caught my eye too...saw the latest vomero's in men's and zoom odyssey in women's section

i feel halton has been getting the better hash stock recently and their workers tend to be more helpful then vaughan. one of their managers, santos, will be honest if you ask if they have shipment of good shoes in the back. he told me he won't let employees hold anything and makes them put them out on floor right away (which is relatively fair).

Last edited:

did u ask if they had any in back?

these newer runners are leftovers from Nike Eaton Centre store when they get the new colorways in. 

i saw pink lunarglide 7's in womens section so asked if they had the men's version and one of the reliable asian guys got me a full box men's blue/green lunarglide 7 from the back. but the zoom elites caught my eye too...saw the latest vomero's in men's and zoom odyssey in women's section

i feel halton has been getting the better hash stock recently and their workers tend to be more helpful then vaughan. one of their managers, santos, will be honest if you ask if they have shipment of good shoes in the back. he told me he won't let employees hold anything and makes them put them out on floor right away (which is relatively fair).
I never think to ask about back-stock--I always just assume it's what's out there. Halton really has great employees; been hooked up a few times for no reason whatsoever.

Apparently Livestock and Capsule are not selling the yeezy boosts... usually they post on Thursday regarding the raffle info

Livestock got their shipment of Oreo FK Racers today. Dropped at the new location (don't know about the Spadina location). TEC also dropped their shipment yesterday afternoon.

Went to Fashion Outlet in Buffalo, great deal on Kobe IX Elite "Victory" @ $149.99 USD & Lebron XII "Double Helix" for $99.99 USD, Jordan 29"Hare" for $149.99 USD, full sizes run too.

I have a brand new with tags/receipt size small in these grey tech fleece pants if anyone is interested $80

Trying to pick these up in black for this price--then hopefully I'll never been tempted to buy TF pants again.

I know it's been asked before, but there wasn't any answer--does anyone know what's up with the Stance NBA socks in Canada? There's plenty of suppliers here, but no one seems to know of/when they're getting the NBA socks. Has anyone seen the Raptors ones for sale at the ACC?

Trying to pick these up in black for this price--then hopefully I'll never been tempted to buy TF pants again.

I know it's been asked before, but there wasn't any answer--does anyone know what's up with the Stance NBA socks in Canada? There's plenty of suppliers here, but no one seems to know of/when they're getting the NBA socks. Has anyone seen the Raptors ones for sale at the ACC?
I'm heading down there tonight, I'll keep a look out for you.

Snowboarders!! Anyone looking for nike vapen 6.0 in royal blue like jordan 1 royal blue in size 10? I bought it last year in new york but no longer need them. These are deadstock with extra blue laces and box. I also have receipt somewhere

Last edited:

They're selling the Raptors and other teams at The Accessory Bar https://www.instagram.com/tabtoronto/?hl=en

I just grabbed some Johnny Cash ones there, love Stance stocks.

Back
Top Bottom