Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Who is this technine clown?
laugh.gif
sure im a clown, name call all you want online...

but i was just trying to help you get your black tech fleece crew neck,

and when I suggested to best way possible, you caught feelings and felt some type of way, I don't get it,

your a grown man, it's a piece of clothing, didn't know people get worked up over clothing/shoes......

anyways, good luck trying to find your black tech fleece crew neck.

I actually hope you do find it at a discount, maybe that will calm you down online and not take things like this so seriously.....

Last edited:
Sport Chek Square One Grand Opening today. 25% off the entire store until end of the weekend. Fresh stock of some Tech Fleece and Jordan's (statue 9s, Martian 7s)

Official grand opening of Square One's Sport Chek today. 25% off basically everything too until Sunday I believe.

Just got back an hour ago and was able to cop a pair of all black ultra boost for $170 including tax, but they were going real quick (not surprising). Only other colourway they had were the neon yellow ones in pretty much a fsr. Was told they're expecting other colourways in the coming weeks, but that'll be past the sale date by then.

In terms of tech fleece, they had most stuff in a decent amount of sizes: hero hoodies, windrunners, aeroloft jackets, pants, crewnecks (including the black ones). Disappointed they didn't have the black tf pants tho.

Last thing I noticed was that they didn't have a lot of raptors gear. Some snapbacks, Lowry shirts, Derozan jerseys, mitchell&ness logo shirts.

Last edited:

Official grand opening of Square One's Sport Chek today. 25% off basically everything too until Sunday I believe.

Just got back an hour ago and was able to cop a pair of all black ultra boost for $170 including tax, but they were going real quick (not surprising). Only other colourway they had were the neon yellow ones in pretty much a fsr. Was told they're expecting other colourways in the coming weeks, but that'll be past the sale date by then.

In terms of tech fleece, they had most stuff in a decent amount of sizes: hero hoodies, windrunners, aeroloft jackets, pants, crewnecks (including the black ones). Disappointed they didn't have the black tf pants tho.

Last thing I noticed was that they didn't have a lot of raptors gear. Some snapbacks, Lowry shirts, Derozan jerseys, mitchell&ness logo shirts.
Will there be white UBs?

Just ignore the troll, perks. Had to block the fool.
laugh.gif
Nows your chance!

Will there be white UBs?
Not sure, sorry. I was asking if they'd be getting the grey UB and the employee just told me that he was pretty sure they were getting more colourways in the coming weeks, but not which ones specifically. It was pretty busy too, so he didn't have a chance to actually check.

Thank you for the update. Planning to hit Yorkdale tonight.

Last edited:
Damnit! Was looking out for th eblak camo pants and hero hoodie in a Medium, i bet the sizes are all picked over by now.

Damn...  I'm looking for black TF pants on disco.

^ I did see some blue and grey crew neck tech fleece at TPO - $89.99

And some team red/ burgundy hooded tech fleece - $104.99

They were not on the clearance rack

This thread is about helping other members I thought - cheers

Can I get some clarificTion

1 has said no discount on Tech fleece

1 said everything is discounted
From what I understand, tech fleece was NOT excluded from the 25% off sale. That should stand for both sport chek's at square one and yorkdale (no reason to believe they'd be different).

Yorkdale had the black tf pants but not xl, whcuh was the size I was hoping for. But they had a s,m l, and xxl.

Think they had the hero hoodies too. But not entirely sure about the camo one. They had the camo windrunners as I mentioned before.

In terms of the crew necks, I'm pretty sure they were on a table folded up where the windrunners were hung up. But I didn't take one out to confirm, as I wasn't really intersted in those.

I'm not sure about footwear but I overheard the guy tel someone else that some stuff is excluded but not much for what thats worth. Sign deifnitely did not state that it excluded Nike footwear, I would have noticed that.

Lastly. This is on until the 23rd I believe.

From what I understand, tech fleece was NOT excluded from the 25% off sale. That should stand for both sport chek's at square one and yorkdale (no reason to believe they'd be different).

When I was at yorkdale an employee went and scanned it on the computer to make sure it wasn't excluded, so it's not excluded.

Damnit! Was looking out for th eblak camo pants and hero hoodie in a Medium, i bet the sizes are all picked over by now.

They had a lot of the black camo pants. They're 140 as opposed to the solid ones which are 115 so I bet there's still selection left.

Hope they'll still have some olive tech fleece anything left at Yorkdale when I go on the weekend, 25% off plus gift cards purchased at 20% off would be pretty nice
smokin.gif

One exclusion I did remember seeing was mentioned was Nobis.

Everything else is fair game I believe.

I'm wondering if they'll let me stack the welcome offer 10% off with this promo. I'm guessing there's a chance they'd allow that.

Db collection has always been a USA exclusive

Yup, and it's actually the first time that retailers like RUVILLA and SP will also be selling them besides Nike

Was working and totally missed the draw window for the DB collection :smh:

Last edited:
Yup, and it's actually the first time that retailers like RUVILLA and SP will also be selling them besides Nike

Was working and totally missed the draw window for the DB collection :smh:

The draw was only for local Niketown pickups. NDC full release is on Saturday. I finally installed SNKRS because I'm tired of taking L's on NDC. Hopefully I get a pair of the 13's and 95's through the app.

Back
Top Bottom