Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dope how were the sizes?

Was there yesterday. The Grey TF Varsity were mostly L and XL, Red Varsity was M, L, XL. Lots of N98 TF in all sizes, mostly team red. Tech Fleece Windrunners in Team Red and Photo Blue for $104+30% as well, full size runs. Aeroloft Winrunners were mostly L an XL.

Would have picked up some stuff. But I'm hoping to grab a camo TF Hero zip with some Black Friday deals. Definitely some good stuff there though.

Has anyone tried ordering on Nike's US website with a Canadian credit card yet? (Canadian billing address and US Shipping address). I am trying to order something available on their US site only but is getting some mysterious error code. Nike "support" does not know what that error code means either and said their operation team will respond in 1-2 business days......
I order from NDC all the time and never had issues

Has anyone tried ordering on Nike's US website with a Canadian credit card yet? (Canadian billing address and US Shipping address). I am trying to order something available on their US site only but is getting some mysterious error code. Nike "support" does not know what that error code means either and said their operation team will respond in 1-2 business days......
have you tried googling the code? i get an error code because they're not allowing known mail forwarding services anymore. NDC usa is useless to me now.

Halton Nike had tech fleece everything except pants/shorts today ...the varsity jackets were $56-$70 ...hoodies and wind runners were $35-$50 ...the heavier coats/jackets were $70$120...
Did you get these prices because of additional 30% off clearance racks, curious if I go today will I get this deal. Thanks!

Saw your question getting lost in the football debate.

Racer's are TTS. I have both my true size and a half size up. The half up is doable, but it's not as snug against the heel, whereas TTS is a perfect fit.

Hope that helps.
BTW, I ended up getting Oreo 2.0's and they are TTS. Lunar 1+ & 2's are 12.5 for me, whereas Free 4.0's and Racers are both 12's. Thanks again!

Just left Toronto Premium Outlets. At Reebok they had both red and blue OG ventilator supreme for $35 ($59 plus %40 off the entire store) so I copped both. There was also Iverson Answer 10's and shaqnosis pumps. Adidas had the Spezial in 3 different colorways for $59, zx flux weave aqua, and superstars in white/navy and in white/red only size 11 and up though. Saucony outlet had both the Bodega G9 Shadow collab for $75 and a few GR grid 9000 and shadow 6000 for $65.
Thanks for the heads up. I went today and copped both of the Bodega's After tax they were just over $135. There was a promo spend over $130 get $30 off. Very happy with the price.

I don't get what's going on with their stock lol. Do they just find old stock in the corner of their warehouse and throw it on Nikestore?

Thanks for responses folks. Nike responded, and yes, it was the reason ^
Thought you had an actual US address that you used but yes mail forwarding services have been blocked for a while.  I had a friend that used to ship to them but it's been over a year since they've stopped doing it.  Mail forwarding places have been blocked but if you have access to a parcel house, then you can still ship it there.

Last edited:
25% off grand reopening on sport chek yorkdale. Just checked tech fleece not excluded. Lots of stuff here, hoodies, pants. Both camo colours. Royal blue, grey, black hoodies, greeen, good selection of pants too

25% off grand reopening on sport chek yorkdale. Just checked tech fleece not excluded. Lots of stuff here, hoodies, pants. Both camo colours. Royal blue, grey, black hoodies, greeen, good selection of pants too
damn...  wish I was there to grab the pants.

Was the Camo hoodie the one with the large chest zipper? (Hero hoody). Is Nike footwear 25% off as well?

Do they carry the tech fleece crewnecks? I want a black one bad. :lol:

Do they carry the tech fleece crewnecks? I want a black one bad.
laugh.gif
his post doesn't mention Crew Necks, so im guessing they don't have them, unless im wrong...you can always pick up the phone and make the call to check for your "crew neck"

his post doesn't mention Crew Necks, so im guessing they don't have them, unless im wrong...you can always pick up the phone and make the call to check for your "crew neck"

I actually had got off the phone with SC when I made my post, was on hold for a while and hung up. Figured to ask here before I call back later on.

Clown.

bruh.  It's a grand opening day...how easy do you think it is to get though on the phone today?  F outta here with your nonsense

Last edited:
I actually had got off the phone with SC when I made my post, was on hold for a while and hung up. Figured to ask here before I call back later on.

Clown.

bruh.  It's a grand opening day...how easy do you think it is to get though on the phone today?  F outta here with your nonsense
you guys are very sensitive when it comes to articles of clothing,

the man just came back from SC and gave you all an update of whats there, I DID NOT SEE crew necks listed in his post, that is why I mentioned to give em a call, yes it's grand opening, and yes their phone lines are probably jammed, but if you wanted a definitive answer if they had a specific article of clothing in stock, wouldn't you stay on the line? even though the OP did not state Crew necks in his update?

cmon guys, it's just clothes, shoes etc....it's also common sense. 

you guys are very sensitive when it comes to articles of clothing,

the man just came back from SC and gave you all an update of whats there, I DID NOT SEE crew necks listed in his post, that is why I mentioned to give em a call, yes it's grand opening, and yes their phone lines are probably jammed, but if you wanted a definitive answer if they had a specific article of clothing in stock, wouldn't you stay on the line? even though the OP did not state Crew necks in his update?

cmon guys, it's just clothes, shoes etc....it's also common sense. 
Do you have a blog or a podcast?  I'd like to subscribe to your teachings of this common sense.

Back
Top Bottom