Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone go to the nike employee store lately? Im heading there this weekend wanted to know if there was anything there worth checking

Damn, the new cements are over $100 more than the last one that came out. The xi for this year will be like $320 the

mark them as a gift

Use express and signature upon delivery with a value of less than $25 and marked as GIFT.

It might cost more but it will be cheaper than tax+duties+handling fee for a $200 item

Since you may share the last name as your Dad, it will easily pass through customs :wink:

Last edited:

mark them as a gift
Use express and signature upon delivery with a value of less than $25 and marked as GIFT.

It might cost more but it will be cheaper than tax+duties+handling fee for a $200 item

Since you may share the last name as your Dad, it will easily pass through customs
wink.gif
REPPED

The Canadian dollar is getting worse and JB continues to raise prices gradually , I would not be surprised to see retro prices at about $315-320 by next February.

Damn 295. Now I rreally need that foot locker birthday coupon to arrive. But in reality, if I'm willing to spend around 300 on sneakers, I guess I can handle and extra 20. Still 295 is a bit crazy

So I just found out that the white cement 4s are retailing for 295...
Well yea, the recent 2s are $255 plus tax [emoji]128514[/emoji] It's simple to deal with...just stop buying these generic, poorly made sneakers. Nike/Jordan brand knows that they will sell out anything they **** out so they keep raising the prices not because of quality, but because they can and they get away with it.

Our dollar is at .70 lmao expect prices of most things to rise. Weren't Maroon VI's 280? This shouldn't come as surprise.

Last edited:
Our dollar is at .70 lmao expect prices of most things to rise. Weren't Maroon VI's 280? This shouldn't come as surprise.
The dollar dropped to $0.68 before noon today. Lowest in 13 years. I am not surprised. The inflation is not only affecting the shoe game but everything else that we import (commodities, food, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom