Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody visited VMills today?

Friend just texted me and said big line up and guys have multiple boxes.

New stock on good shoes?

A stand alone HOH will be opening in Yorkdale very very soon, which means you'll have 4 different spots to cop WC4s in the mall

New stock on good shoes?
I was there today, but didn't see any good shoes. There were still a few pairs of the birch tech fleece shorts though. Maybe I missed something?

New stock on good shoes?

Was there around 5:45/6:00, and didn't see any cleared shelving. Nothing great on the hash wall either.

4.5Y Neon 95's though on hash, for people with a kid that can fit em.

Was there around 5:45/6:00, and didn't see any cleared shelving. Nothing great on the hash wall either.

4.5Y Neon 95's though on hash, for people with a kid that can fit em.

Got the text early in the afternoon, maybe "from the stockroom" purchases

I dont they theyre going to be that kinda GR, probably only the bigger stores are going to get them. Kinda like the 72-10S, unless sportchek got those too lol

Nike gift card available guys ($103.94) will accept $80 for it..can be used online, running store and all the outlets. Willing to meet at an outlet or Nike downtown to verify balance.

Last edited:
On the topic of jordan releases. Do most of these stores, foot locker hoh scarborough town specifically, do raffles on the Monday and Tuesday before a weekend release? Or is it random based on the release? Never done a raffle before and I recall stc fk saying they do it on Mondays and Tuesday's prior to releases

On the topic of jordan releases. Do most of these stores, foot locker hoh scarborough town specifically, do raffles on the Monday and Tuesday before a weekend release? Or is it random based on the release? Never done a raffle before and I recall stc fk saying they do it on Mondays and Tuesday's prior to releases
Yes the monday and tuesday, this only changes if the shoe is releasing on a random day. I believe they did it for the foamposite pack, where they had the raffle the week before hand due to it releasing on a weekday or something. Best bet is to call in the week before a release and ask them when the raffle entry is going to be held.

They usually do it on Monday & Tuesday if it's a Friday/Saturday release.  If it's a mid week release, sometimes they do it the week before.

Does anyone have a current free-ship promo for Livestock? Looks like all of the past ones have expired. 

If sportchek gets wc4's I'll be very happy haha there's one right by my place.

I won't be shocked if they do get them. But it'll probably go to big locations only like past JB releases (Yorkdale, EC, etc)

Anyone hear that the Jordan 12 Masters also dropping the same day as the WC4's? Could they possibly drop the WC4's, The Masters and the Black Jordan OVO's on the same day?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom