Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ This and I can't be in the city until night and none of the boys want to line or sign up to any raffle early in the day for me.

I don't know about release strategy, raffles, blah blah blah. I'm guessing because of the location lines won't be allowed. What I will say is there's a schedule, so certain shoes will be dropping on different days. It will be spread out.

Later in the week when its closer to opening I'll elaborate.

Just wondering, if I signup for a raffle and win what happens if I'm not available when they call? Do they give your pair away or can you call them back/they'll call you back?

Just wondering, if I signup for a raffle and win what happens if I'm not available when they call? Do they give your pair away or can you call them back/they'll call you back?
They will most likely skip you if you dont answer the call. Happened to my friend for the 72-10 at Yorkdale FTL

I don't know about release strategy, raffles, blah blah blah. I'm guessing because of the location lines won't be allowed. What I will say is there's a schedule, so certain shoes will be dropping on different days. It will be spread out.

As always, thanks for the info and update. 

It's going to be around -20 next weekend, camping is out of the question.

Can't wait till hear more news from you. Thanks.

Another note, anyone know if there is a pop up hoh store in Toronto? I am interested in that laser air force 1, one of my friend sent me a photo. Thanks to whoever reply

Always informative and to the point. Thanks.

Can't wait till hear more news from you. Thanks.

Another note, anyone know if there is a pop up hoh store in Toronto? I am interested in that laser air force 1, one of my friend sent me a photo. Thanks to whoever reply

HOH YD Square is what you're looking for

I've received a call anytime between Thursday and Friday 11am  - 7pm for shoes, so i guess it depends on the location and when they're free to call all the winners.
I'm signing up at yorkdale and Scarborough town. I have university classes on thursday from 8-12:30pm and friday from 12-2:20pm. And I can't step out for a min to take a call because I have a test for all those classes, lol. Hopefully, luck is on my side.

I'm signing up at yorkdale and Scarborough town. I have university classes on thursday from 8-12:30pm and friday from 12-2:20pm. And I can't step out for a min to take a call because I have a test for all those classes, lol. Hopefully, luck is on my side.

Dont you have a relative or friend to answer your call for you?

Try using call forwarding -- should redirect your calls to you number of choice -- forward to a friend that's available.

Last edited:
In store raffle on Friday , Saturday pickup.

I heard its fcfs from one of the workers. A raffle won't be possible. Plus they have both white and black Ovo. A few hundred pairs. Not sure how they're gonna pick and call a few hundred people including those who don't answer on the store opening.

I heard its fcfs from one of the workers. A raffle won't be possible. Plus they have both white and black Ovo. A few hundred pairs. Not sure how they're gonna pick and call a few hundred people including those who don't answer on the store opening.

Thanks for this info. Did you happen to hear if there will be any pairs of the Don C's available?

I'm hearing that 72-10 will be available this coming Saturday.

I'll take my chances and just walk in at 10, STC FL said it might be online only for the restock :frown:

Back
Top Bottom