Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone else who picked 306 Underground have a different time listed than what they picked in the confirmation email?

Swear I selected 11am, but my email says 9am.
Yes I selected a afternoon slot and my email says 9am

I have 9AM too even though I selected a later time ...

when did it go up? I was checking about an hour ago when the news page was tweeted, snkrsxpress signup was not available at that time. 
Was it only slots for Feb. 11 that's available? The news page said it will be open from Feb. 11-14, so there may still be hope for those of us that missed out on the 11th.

I took a spot for 306 underground but if it's really just Jordan ID's, probably going to cancel...
News page had this up about it, but the reservation link only mentioned custom Jordans. 

Maybe around 415PM, my first email was 426PM

can't sign up for the pickup game, it keeps asking for a kids shoe size but the field doesn't work

Was at the HOH store across from Eaton Centre, they have customization on limited items for the ASG. Jacket, pants, shirt and AF1.  Will be gone on Feb 15. 
How much would it cost to customize a hoody, i'm assuming it's gonna cost an arm and a leg.

Also if you sign up does it allow you one guest? That's how the sneaker box worked last year

Got SNKRS, 306, Waitlist on Get Fresh and NikeID

Couldn't register for the JB Run

And BTW, read FAQ, no guests for the SNKRS XPRESS

Got SNKRS, 306, Waitlist on Get Fresh and NikeID

Couldn't register for the JB Run

And BTW, read FAQ, no guests for the SNKRS XPRESS

Wow so did you sign up before the tweet went out? And the get fresh was full from the jump?

I got the jb run but that didn't even fill up at least not every day

Wow so did you sign up before the tweet went out? And the get fresh was full from the jump?

I got the jb run but that didn't even fill up at least not every day

Signed up after the tweet

The JB Run was a second thought...couldnt't decide if I can make it but now the last run has an error...

I signed up for the JB Open Run at 8-10. on Feb. 13. Anyone else going at that time? I work for the Ryerson WBB too and will be in my CB gear. Yall chop it up. Do we get to keep the shoes?

Last edited:
How much would it cost to customize a hoody, i'm assuming it's gonna cost an arm and a leg.

Surprisingly its free if you purchase the hoodie pullovers are $68 & zip up $80. Same thing with the air force 1s free Laser etching and set of lace tips and engraved dubraes. I would get in your order quick as they are filling up.

Signed up after the tweet

The JB Run was a second thought...couldnt't decide if I can make it but now the last run has an error...

So basically it filled up in minutes. I don't know why I watched the video and expected them to announce the location of the express train later in another tweet plus more details.

I didn't know they were opening up reservations immediately.

The video was pretty vague.

Then I thought about it. Checked back and everything gone smh

Back
Top Bottom