Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Keep watching the events page btw, was able to secure a spot for snkrs even though initially they all were full capacity

Last edited:
Is this it?

Foot Locker
100 City Centre Dr.10
Mississauga

Yup, it's in the official list of stores getting the PB restock on 2/19
repped, thank you, any idea  how many pairs they will be getting? how super exclusive is this restock gonna be?  cause I'm thinking its gonna be crazy exclusive lol 

repped, thank you, any idea  how many pairs they will be getting? how super exclusive is this restock gonna be?  cause I'm thinking its gonna be crazy exclusive lol 
not to ruin your hope or anything, but they received around 20 pairs last release. It was a raffle lol and i've never heard of anyone ever hitting a yeezy raffle at square one lol. But rumors are more pairs this release so id say its worth a shot

not to ruin your hope or anything, but they received around 20 pairs last release. It was a raffle lol and i've never heard of anyone ever hitting a yeezy raffle at square one lol. But rumors are more pairs this release so id say its worth a shot
shiiiitt eh,, yeah i heard this restock was gonna be a good size.  u think the employees pulling some shady stuff? I figure its worth a shot  to enter the raffle but if its that exclusive and if the employees over there are known to be doing some shady things than ill pass. 

shiiiitt eh,, yeah i heard this restock was gonna be a good size.  u think the employees pulling some shady stuff? I figure its worth a shot  to enter the raffle but if its that exclusive and if the employees over there are known to be doing some shady things than ill pass. 
its not a restock, its a re-release. there is a difference. 

square will probably get 20 or so pairs with some of those going to employees and others, well... who knows. 

and i get the feeling you think that this is a decrete, isolated location where your chances will be much better. well they wont be tbh. square one is one of the most popular locations and youll have as many people entering the raffle as you would downtown. 

Last edited:

for those who registed for snkrs xpress, did you get a confirmation email ?? 

no, not yet, but it said 24-36 hours on the booking page. got confirmation for everything else. the fresh thursday event you're interested in comes with a plus one, so ask around if there's anyone going solo willing to let you tag along.

no, not yet, but it said 24-36 hours on the booking page. got confirmation for everything else. the fresh thursday event you're interested in comes with a plus one, so ask around if there's anyone going solo willing to let you tag along.
right. thanks. 

For the people that are going to the JB open run on the 12th let us know if they let you keep the shoes lol

It's been posted, gear is only on a trial basis

Thanks for informing us about the +1

With that said, if anyone doesn't mind a tag along , i would like to join as a plus one to the get fresh event. Pm if so. Thanks.

I just signed up for a 1:1 customization session.  what exactly is it?  am i obligated to buy something?

Surprisingly its free if you purchase the hoodie pullovers are $68 & zip up $80. Same thing with the air force 1s free Laser etching and set of lace tips and engraved dubraes. I would get in your order quick as they are filling up.

limited options for the laser etching I'm assuming?

Supposedly you will be able to purchase the ovo 10s amongst other things at the snkrs express events.

Even if the Xpress event is prior to the official launch?

naw
"Jordan Brand performance footwear, shorts, and tops will be provided for you on a trialling basis."

Been combing the events and emails, where did you see this? Also the conditions for guests(+1), not all have the FAQ link like the SNKRS XPRESS events.

On the waitlist for the SnkrsXpress, hopefully I'll get in.

Last edited:
limited options for the laser etching I'm assuming?

About 5 or so options including leafs, stars, digi camo. 

Also get an option to put  a  logo on the side which includes various leafs, 416, rose city. 

Either Gold, silver, or rose  gold for dubrae and lace tips.

I believe livestock is also going  to be  doing a similar thing soon but not as many laser ethching machines will be there. 

Regarding the customization at HOH, they do limit options quite a bit. As mentioned, hoodies are $68 (pullover) and $80 (zip up) both only available in black and grey, with patch on upper right chest or "____ rules all" (not both)

I went with this combo

T shirt is $30, available in white, black or red. Has the "____ rules all" print option or some other slogan ("raise your game" i think?), cannot do patch

Colour options for the printing on the clothing:

AF1s only allowed with white on whites

Also had pants too, sorry no pics for those but you get the idea

Last edited:
Thanks janitor janitor for those pictures. I like the simplicity of the pullover with just the patch. Going to cop one once I'm down there for work this Thursday. Probably gonna go with the KD patch.

Regarding the customization at HOH, they do limit options quite a bit. As mentioned, hoodies are $68 (pullover) and $80 (zip up) both only available in black and grey, with patch on upper right chest or "____ rules all" (not both)

I went with this combo

T shirt is $30, available in white, black or red. Has the "____ rules all" print option or some other slogan ("raise your game" i think?), cannot do patch

Colour options for the printing on the clothing:

AF1s only allowed with white on whites

Also had pants too, sorry no pics for those but you get the idea
Thanks for the pics and info bro, really helpful! So, you are limited to one patch for the hoody and it has to be on the front? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom