Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone going to Get Fresh that can hook a brother up? Will repay back the favor in the future for sure. :smile: Please PM me.

Since the info is somewhat out I can now speak on things I guess. :lol:
They're dropping this weekend since it's ASW, two weeks in advance.
They'll be spread out all weekend, staggered on different days. 23 employees will be working, serving 23 customers at a time in-store to give a more personal 1-on-1 experience.

Thanks!

Still looking for someone to line up with, hmu!

Plan on going early.. trying to be the first 23 people there if not then at least first 50. I'll go for hot dog run lol.

Trying to get those PSNY 12s.

Are the Cyber Monday 1s also up for grabs?

Anyone who could help me secure them would be appreciated. I would be happy to work something out.

Trying to get those PSNY 12s.

Are the Cyber Monday 1s also up for grabs?

Anyone who could help me secure them would be appreciated. I would be happy to work something out.

I'm not interested in any of those so I'll get a pair for u if I come across them. What size?

Anyone know why CC is the only accepted payment method? Not everyone has a CC.
the sneakers express is credit only -> because its street car, there prolly is limited space. (most nike pop up events are credit only cause they can check u out with an iphone)

but no one mentioned the jordan store. (fyi its a permanent store, as confirmed by @shegotgame on twitter from the media event)

still very early to line up since there has been no mention of how the jordan store works in terms of purchasing items. if you noticed, it mentions on the all star nike events page that members can reserve shoes...but it doesn't point to particular event to do so. keep locked into @j23app  on twitter as he's been posting pretty much all the info and pics as he gets them

everybody's got questions, but lets be honest...everything is super vague and open slots are super random and its quite annoying. just gotta be pateitn..nike isn't that great at giving everybody heads up. imagine for the casual sneaker heads they'll be missing out on everything cause unless u check the web 24/7 and twitter 24/7 u have no chance of getting any appointments or potential releases

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom