Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

the sneakers express is credit only -> because its street car, there prolly is limited space. (most nike pop up events are credit only cause they can check u out with an iphone)

but no one mentioned the jordan store. (fyi its a permanent store, as confirmed by @shegotgame on twitter from the media event)

still very early to line up since there has been no mention of how the jordan store works in terms of purchasing items. if you noticed, it mentions on the all star nike events page that members can reserve shoes...but it doesn't point to particular event to do so. keep locked into @j23app
 on twitter as he's been posting pretty much all the info and pics as he gets them

everybody's got questions, but lets be honest...everything is super vague and open slots are super random and its quite annoying. just gotta be pateitn..nike isn't that great at giving everybody heads up. imagine for the casual sneaker heads they'll be missing out on everything cause unless u check the web 24/7 and twitter 24/7 u have no chance of getting any appointments or potential releases
Great point, still aren't sure how the store will handle the releases. First come first served is definitely the worst way to release everything

Looking for PSNY 12s or Master 12 or OVO 10s if someone wants to pick up a pair. Please PM.

I'm a lawyer, I am sure you may need some sort of legal advice in the near future that I may be able to assist you with.

Does anyone know the price range for the gear at the Mitchell and Ness popup?
leather sleeve jackets $900, just don hats $650, just don X stance socks $80, toques $80

also, didn't take pictures, but the snkrsxpress streetcar is going back and forth on queen st already! in terms of brick and mortar addresses, i saw a snkrsxpress by mccaul and another by peter

Last edited:

leather sleeve jackets $900, just don hats $650, just don X stance socks $80, toques $80

also, didn't take pictures, but the snkrsxpress streetcar is going back and forth on queen st already! in terms of brick and mortar addresses, i saw a snkrsxpress by mccaul and another by peter
Don't think i'm gonna be visiting, lol. I knew it wouldn't be cheap to begin with, but I don't have that kind of money to blow. I guess their just trying to make money off of rich tourists.

Last edited:
I'm looking for OvOs .. if anyone could oop me as well, I will repay the favor in the near future.

If anyone can assist with a size 11 pair of the Just Don's.  I have a pass to the Nike Employee Store for next week and I can bring a guest.

Back
Top Bottom