Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Out of all the usual sneaker raffles by boutiques, I find Livestock, Capsule and Nomad to be near legit. I frequently see, hear or know people who win raffles through those stores. I never hear of people winning anywhere else.

I've worn a raffles at Livestock, Capsule and Haven. All legit from my experience.

I won the Pirate Blacks last release at Footlocker outside Eaton Centre. Completely caught me by surprise.

They are definitely legit

I've heard this release will have more winners. More pairs being released for purchase. Good timing for Adidas, seeing as how Nike/Jumpman just killed the weekend.
I heard this as well, so i asked @ two boutiques out of curiosity... and sadly both confirmed that is not the case... they informed me they would be getting "similar size runs" as the last release.

I should have clarified however, if they meant the same size run as the tan's or the original pirate black release.

maybe they meant only the bigger box stores such as adidas and house of hoops etc?

The Adidas Originals is legit with their raffle too. I know people who have won both Turtle Doves and the Pirate Blacks.

I called EC Foot Locker earlier today and they said were removed from the Yeezy list and that only Yorkdale, SQ1 and STC would be geting them. Kinda odd since STC wasn't on the Adidas.ca list. Tried calling to confirm but nobody picked up.

Is EC Champs one day only tomorrow? Or all week? Also HoH should be getting them too right?
I think it's best to call.  Yorkdale is the newest to be added to the HOH list so I can see them allocating their stock there to boost traffic.  I don't think STC was open yesterday as it was a holiday.

I'm hoping to fill out my pin collection.

I've got:

- Nike express pin (SNKRS EXPRSS)

- Air Jordan wings pin (306 underground)

- Air Force One (Livestock)

- Bring your game (EC Footlocker)

- Maple leaf / 416 (Footlocker Yonge)

If you're looking to sell any pin you don't see listed above, PM me!

I didn't get the WC4 pin in my shoe box :frown:

I've worn a raffles at Livestock, Capsule and Haven. All legit from my experience.

Also to add, for all of their raffles, names are drawn from the head location in Vancouver not Toronto. Their iPad system is setup through Van City. I've never heard of anyone winning a Haven raffle since they've opened.

The Adidas Originals is legit with their raffle too. I know people who have won both Turtle Doves and the Pirate Blacks.

Yeah I know a bunch who have won there. I was just speaking about indy boutiques.

I called EC Foot Locker earlier today and they said were removed from the Yeezy list and that only Yorkdale, SQ1 and STC would be geting them. Kinda odd since STC wasn't on the Adidas.ca list. Tried calling to confirm but nobody picked up.

Is EC Champs one day only tomorrow? Or all week? Also HoH should be getting them too right?

I just left STC to do a Kijiji meetup. I popped in FL and Champs, both aren't getting the 350s.

Last edited:
Also to add, for all of their raffles, names are drawn from the head location in Vancouver not Toronto. Their iPad system is setup through Van City. I've never heard of anyone winning a Haven raffle since they've opened.
Yeah I know a bunch who have won there. I was just speaking about indy boutiques.
I just left STC to do a Kijiji meetup. I popped in FL and Champs, both aren't getting the 350s.
Hmm it's weird that the employee at FTL EC would say that STC was getting them. Has anyone been down to the EC yet today? Can you confirm if it's just Champs doing a raffle today? The FTL in the EC has done secret raffles for Yeezys in the past so just want to ensure they don't pull that stunt again.

Last edited:
Hmm it's weird that the employee at FTL EC would say that STC was getting them. Has anyone been down to the EC yet today? Can you confirm if it's just Champs doing a raffle today? The FTL in the EC has done secret raffles for Yeezys in the past so just want to ensure they don't pull that stunt again.

FL in EC are shady too? I know Champs are 100%.

Also, some FL downtown locations are closed today to tear down all the ASW stuff and transform back to their usual space. I know HOH on Yonge is for sure, drove past there late last night and saw like 8-10 big trailer trucks parked outside all along Yonge. I'm guessing to transfer stock and remove fixtures etc.

Last edited:
FL EC is also in transition, saw it this morning getting off the subway. Nothing but boxes upon boxes inside.

Last edited:
Paying to raffle? Wtf

Are the shoes free?
in the past they donated the proceeds to a charity, don't know if they're doing it again.

i mean its a smart idea if you really think about it...

and no i'm pretty sure you still have to pay for the shoes if you win lol

Last edited:
Adidas store at Yonge/Dundas had a bunch of All-Star gear 50% off as well, too bad none of the t-shirts were Climalite material

Back
Top Bottom