Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just came from EC Champs. Raffle is only until 5pm today, no exceptions.

Any updates from Yorkdale? I'd hate to trek it there after work just to find out they're already done.

From Real Sports Twitter (by way of RFD):

SALE: What. A. Weekend. Celebrate it now with 50% off all #NBAAllStarTO swag today + tomorrow (in-store only).

If anyone comes across the navy warmup tee that says east, Toronto Canada in small. Please let me know, looking for this.

Guess everyone came on their lunch break. This is Eaton Centre.

Last edited:
Yep just called champs YD. Raffle was on Sunday lol. Prolly just a raffle amongst the employees.

Any word on FTL Yorkdale? Is there a specific cut off time?

Also looking for that stuff, the twitter post did have a picture of the hat from that collection. I'm looking for the crewneck, plesse update if anyone has been over there.

When is the last day of in store raffle at Livestock and other store in downtown if anyone knows let me know ty.

If anyone comes across the navy warmup tee that says east, Toronto Canada in small. Please let me know, looking for this.

I returned one to EC Sport Chek Sunday afternoon, highly doubt they still have it but worth a shot

werent the west wearing red shooting shirts?

East was blue and West was Red, but they had alts (East = black, West = White)

CGokshfUYAED-FL.jpg

Last edited:
just called fairview champs. The jordan 12 in all black (masters) is going to be fcfs. Seems like most stores are getting them.

Back
Top Bottom