Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Same thing w/ my OVOs. Nike said they are investigating it after I called in. My buddy got his Cement 4s in on Monday.
same, i got my cement 4 on Monday. still waiting for the OVO. Also the status is messed up. the time arrived to AMS is after YYZ.

Last edited:
same, i got my cement 4 on Monday. still waiting for the OVO. Also the status is messed up. the time arrived to AMS is after YYZ.

Same thing here. I just hope they weren't stolen. Air Canada stole my bags last year from Pearson. Lost some J's, a Moncler jacket, some Burberry items and all. It's never a pleasant experience.

Same thing here. I just hope they weren't stolen. Air Canada stole my bags last year from Pearson. Lost some J's, a Moncler jacket, some Burberry items and all. It's never a pleasant experience.

If it's lost, nike would refund but I want the shoe. Also FYI Canada post just leave the package at the door. I had 3 wc4 left outside of my house for 6 hrs on Monday before I got back from work.

Not surprised...  NDC in the US is like that.  They ship via UPS w/ no sig so they can just leave it there.

I got my cements on Monday as well and i ordered those online after i ordered my OVO. 

Not sure who to blame, whether its Nike or the courier

Last edited:
if anyone knows a JORDAN 10 OVO BLACK size 8/8.5 someone is selling and willing to trade (for a size 10.5) can you PM me, a buddy of mine is looking to trade his (BECAUSE HE WANTS TO WEAR HIS PAIR), comes with receipt and all.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Nike.com is just slow and they use Canada Post, so that's why it's being left at your door. I believe you can request that they don't do that. I ordered a pair of pants around mid December and they got held up because it was missing some paperwork, but they eventually arrived. Also the tracking link is all messed up. Usually when I get an email notice that the item has been shipped it's already in toronto. The status also doesn't seem to get updated very fast, I'm guessing you only receive notice once Canada post gets it.

Hope you guys get your pairs soon.

Also FYI Canada post just leave the package at the door.

Facts. It's been a few years I've had to go to CP to pickup a package. Last time was for Bred 1s whenever they dropped, and that's because dude forgot to mark them as a $25 gift. CP just leaves the package at your door now. :smh:

When I lived in the states, UPS stole a few of my J's including the "He got game" + $800 in Christmas gift deliveries. UPS's driver would state that he would deliver package and it would show "delivered at 2pm," but the idiot would not enter the gates of the apartment until 4:30pm, and on one occasion he didn't even come through the gates!

I had the surveillance pulled from my apartment, called UPS, and two months later UPS called me back and stated that they fired the guy.

At that time I worked for the crown/prosecutors, so my apartment complex worked promptly with me.

Were any of you guys able to go to real sports or the sportchek in that area today or recently? Im looking for some all star game memorabilia but can't find any. I'm specifically looking for a glass mug, and a keychain. The mug i seen on real sports website (2 pack glass mugs for 25 or 30$, and the keychain was on sportchek.ca but sold out).

Anything good still left at RealSports? Thanks

Just dropped by real sports - only things left were Toques for $5, no mugs/key chains
They had RC gear but those were only 50% off

WOW...that's messed up. Did you get any compensation from Pearson?

WOW...that's messed up. Did you get any compensation from Pearson?

I never got my bags back but through Air Canada I received some funds. There is a Montreal Convention that's limits there liability in dollar amount. I got creative with them, and it worked out.

I never got my bags back but through Air Canada I received some funds. There is a Montreal Convention that's limits there liability in dollar amount. I got creative with them, and it worked out.
what is their liability limit? in other words, what should we be packing into our carry-on as opposed to checking in?

Got my wc4 s on Monday, but the box was deformed =.=
Still waiting on my ovo toque, just like other NTers here my toque is at AMS now after checking at Toronto airport, weird.

what is their liability limit? in other words, what should we be packing into our carry-on as opposed to checking in?
https://www.otc-cta.gc.ca/eng/limits-liability-passengers-and-goods

$2k is the limit of a claim. Pack as many things in your carry on. Only put things like socks and under garments that can easily be replaced in checked in.

Standard practice for me to mention:

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Communication by email is not a secure medium and, as part of the transmission process, this message may be copied to servers operated by third parties while in transit. Unless you advise us to the contrary, by accepting communications that may contain your personal information from us via email, you are deemed to provide your consent to our transmission of the contents of this message in this manner. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.

https://www.otc-cta.gc.ca/eng/limits-liability-passengers-and-goods

$2k is the limit of a claim. Pack as many things in your carry on. Only put things like socks and under garments that can easily be replaced in checked in.

Standard practice for me to mention:

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Communication by email is not a secure medium and, as part of the transmission process, this message may be copied to servers operated by third parties while in transit. Unless you advise us to the contrary, by accepting communications that may contain your personal information from us via email, you are deemed to provide your consent to our transmission of the contents of this message in this manner. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.
go thru the credit card baggage insurance as well if you purchase your tix with it

Back
Top Bottom