Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Canada Post always leaves packages at my door, sometimes on weekends and late in the afternoon, seems like the carrier in my area just does his deliveries whenever he feels like. Not a huge problem for me, I don't mind having packages waiting for me at the door, beats having to go to the post office to pick-up. What annoys me though, is they just dump the packages on my doorstep and doesn't even bother to ring the doorbell, happened to me on several occasions where I just found my packages on the doorstep when I checked a couple hours earlier, there was nothing and I was home the entire time.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I always get a notice left at my door if I don't answer. Lucky I guess

Canada Post always leaves packages at my door, sometimes on weekends and late in the afternoon, seems like the carrier in my area just does his deliveries whenever he feels like. Not a huge problem for me, I don't mind having packages waiting for me at the door, beats having to go to the post office to pick-up. What annoys me though, is they just dump the packages on my doorstep and doesn't even bother to ring the doorbell, happened to me on several occasions where I just found my packages on the doorstep when I checked a couple hours earlier, there was nothing and I was home the entire time.

Yeah they don't ring the doorbell either. I would actually prefer pick up, I live in an area with a lot of people around my age or younger and I don't trust that. Also, the past few months in the news there's been people stealing packages off people's door step.

Last edited:

if anyone knows a JORDAN 10 OVO BLACK size 8/8.5 someone is selling and willing to trade (for a size 10.5) can you PM me, a buddy of mine is looking to trade his (BECAUSE HE WANTS TO WEAR HIS PAIR), comes with receipt and all.

Thanks guys!
On the same boat :frown:

PM me if you have the same sizes as well... trading for a 10.5

No locals got PSNY 12s? still trying to trade this 10.5 for a 10. I'll probably have to sell and re-buy (the new trade). :lol:

No locals got PSNY 12s? still trying to trade this 10.5 for a 10. I'll probably have to sell and re-buy (the new trade).
laugh.gif
Seriously bro, all these mans on kijiji won't trade smh even if you add a little cash, like i'm coming to you, there's no real hassle...

people think one size has more value than the other... imo OBVIOUSLY not if yours is still sitting in your goddamn closet smdh

culture f'ed in that regard.

Last edited:
Closest I got to the PSNY 12 was holding them with that Sold Out tag at the Jumpman store. Lol
heard the leather is stiff as hell on those, so i'm not too disappointed in missing out. especially with these master's coming out this weekend.

Seriously bro, all these mans on kijiji won't trade smh even if you add a little cash, like i'm coming to you, there's no real hassle...

people think one size has more value than the other... imo OBVIOUSLY not if your is still sitting in your goddamn closet smdh

culture f'ed in that regard.

Very ****** up. I'd understand if it was a 10.5 for a 13, which I see a lot of (and never turns out successful). But a size or half size, you'll get the same amount of $$$$ if you're reselling (as long as it's an 8-12).

Two of my friends got their 350s in the mail today. One was charged, shipping confirmation, email, tracking and everything. The other got no email, nothing, and they just popped up at his address. :lol:

Last edited:

Shout out to @truenorth   for hooking me up with the Reigning Champ Hat for what he paid for at Real Sports ($5)! 
Not even a problem brother, it just so happened my girl didn't want her hat and you posted the same day so i figured why not see if you were interested lol

Wow, we need more people like that in the world. If you dont mind, can I see a pic of the RC hat, have no idea what it looks like and I'm curious to see how it looks. Thanks
it looks like this:

white, so just gotta take good care of it.  i don't typically wouldn't buy a white hat but for $5, reigning champ quality with a strapback i think it makes a nice souvenir for one of the biggest events our city has had to date!

if anything i might just case this thing for display with my other all star pins etc.

Anyone know if Oreo 4s will ever restock in Canada? I recently got into sneakers and really want a pair of DS Oreo 4s.

Not even a problem brother, it just so happened my girl didn't want her hat and you posted the same day so i figured why not see if you were interested lol

it looks like this:

white, so just gotta take good care of it.  i don't typically wouldn't buy a white hat but for $5, reigning champ quality with a strapback i think it makes a nice souvenir for one of the biggest events our city has had to date!

if anything i might just case this thing for display with my other all star pins etc.

Oh damn, hat looks nice. And ya, I agree...I went out and bought a red Allstar Mitchell n Ness hat just because it had the allstar logo, I'm not even a fan of snapbacks lol, wish I was able to get it for $5 tho lmao, had to go to the sportchek in the area and cop it. Wasn't going to leave downtown without buying something.

Back
Top Bottom