Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

25% off hash wall and 30% off of clearance at TPO and Vaughan mills. There are samples hitting the floor at both locations as well. Size large mostly

anyone buy anything during the first hour of the sale at nrml?  Last I checked they had the red jordan 1 retros and the nyc jordan 10s that were included in the 40% off sale.

anyone buy anything during the first hour of the sale at nrml?  Last I checked they had the red jordan 1 retros and the nyc jordan 10s that were included in the 40% off sale.
I did but not Jordans. Bought a Sock Dart SE and already got delivered before their site crashed for the whole day and a half.

Picked up these samples yesterday...

$21.00 each after 30% discount

Vaughan Mills has Tech Fleece Hero jacket (FSR) for $109.99. Also a few of the camo TF pants on clearance rack, for I think $99.97 - 30%.

Seen a FSR of of orange and black AM plus, for $89.97. 25% off should be applied to that price as well, since it has a red clearance sticker. Phone had no battery to take pics, but I think it's these:

Also a couple of black tech fleece crewneck on the clearance rack. I saw XL and XXL. $54.97 - 30%.

These zip ups for I think $100, FSR:

They're giving out MVP passes as well. Store was a zoo though. Entire mall actually. Couldn't even fight a seat in the food court. Seen some women with kids fight each other for tables.

There's Ultra Flyknit Prestos for men at VM Nike Outlet back wall for 150 and another 25%off. Only see racer blues colourways now but there was also the Bruce lee colourway too. You get the mvp coupon for $25 off next purchase too. Steal.

Does anyone know what happened to the Jordan store at Atrium, thought they were gonna re-open it by now I guess it didn't work out.

No wonder FTL are getting so many Jordan restocks lately, I know they just re-distributed the shoes (as I was told by one FTL store rep they had too much stock from downtown).

Last edited:

Does anyone know what happened to the Jordan store at Atrium, thought they were gonna re-open it by now I guess it didn't work out.

No wonder FTL are getting so many Jordan restocks lately, I know they just re-distributed the shoes (as I was told by one FTL store rep they had too much stock from downtown).
That's what happened...  opening got pushed back from what I've heard.  There's discussion about it a few pages back.  Just check the dates of posts...  it'll be around the time that the restocks took place.

Anybody seeing any Jordan 1.5's sitting on shelves. I slept On them as they hit sale racks. Now I am regretting...

Back
Top Bottom