Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone ship to Canada with GOAT before? Wondering if anyone got hit with duties or if they mark down the value.

Anyone here seen Chris Webber air max sensation black/royal blue on discount? Looking for a sz 9.5 TIA

Last edited:
How long is the activation time for sportchek gift cards? Can I use this after I just bought it or do I have to wait couple of hours TIA

Vm still got the 25% off hash, 30% off clearance.

The orange and black air max plus from last page is on hash now, scattered sizes, still 89.97. I saw a few sz 10

Also saw the black with yellow swoosh air max plus for 119.97, sz 10

Scattered sizes of Charlotte 10s for 179.97 before 25 off. Saw sizes 8-10

Wu tang /optic yellow or w/e those foam ones are called, are 214.97 plus 25 off. Saw 8.5 and 9

There might be large sizes of the aforementioned shoes, but I only checked 8-10 since I was in a rush.

The tf Camo pants are gone.

The dark green tf hoodie previously posted are 89.99, still there.

As well as these:

Spent over 100 but forgot to ask for the mvp pass. Damn

Last edited:
Noticed a lineup outside Solestop (DT Markham) while exiting the theatre tonight, didn't count but there were a few people plus ghost chairs. I'm assuming this is for the NMD release Thursday? It seemed like pretty GR release to me since Footlocker/Champs will be getting certain pairs as well, definitely not something that should warrant a 2-night campout, perhaps it's the XR1 that people are going for?

^ olympic ultra boosts
They had to start lining up 2 nights before?

What happened to raffles?

Noticed a lineup outside Solestop (DT Markham) while exiting the theatre tonight, didn't count but there were a few people plus ghost chairs. I'm assuming this is for the NMD release Thursday? It seemed like pretty GR release to me since Footlocker/Champs will be getting certain pairs as well, definitely not something that should warrant a 2-night campout, perhaps it's the XR1 that people are going for?
adidas.ca had 8 pairs of gold, 5 pairs of silver and 16 bronze lol for all of canada.

Last edited:

Prob UB and NMD's...  Guessing people are lining for UB's today and going back in line for NMD tomorrow.

I think I def would of had better luck going to one the stores for the UB as you all know online was a joke, even funnier, go take a look at prices on kijiji smh I'm hoping they restock or something

Maybe Solestop needs to gain some attention now that Capsule just opened up at the same plaza.

How do I get one of those MVP passes? - do I need to spend a certain amount and mention something to the cashier?

Last edited:
How do I get one of those MVP passes? - do I need to spend a certain amount and mention something to the cashier?

Buy over $100 then get an MVP card for $25 off next purchase redeemable with a purchase of $50, or buy over $200 then get a MVP card for $50 off next purchase redeemable with a purchase of $100. Just mention it and they should give you a card when you buy over $100. The MVP card can only be used between Sept 8-25 though.

Back
Top Bottom