Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Some would say that complaining about shoes you WANT [especially ones that are wack] would be 'kid' like as well.

ES should be up next week.
If this is true amen brother! my son needs new daycare beaters, and the wife new running shoes. lol.

If this is true amen brother! my son needs new daycare beaters, and the wife new running shoes. lol.
Normally, 98% of the things I say on here is BS, but this was from a friend of mine that works for head office and she frequents ES regularly.

For your reasons alone, I hope it's true.

^ lineup to get in or lineup to check out? last year, it was the checkout line that was the real killer. bring some reading material or something else to pass the time. don't forget to report on any good finds for those of us who can't make it till later.

Normally, 98% of the things I say on here is BS, but this was from a friend of mine that works for head office and she frequents ES regularly.

For your reasons alone, I hope it's true.

Yes the information is correct. I also heard that from someone at head office.

I got in at 10am with all the other people in line.
Grabbed 1 nike sportswear jacket and that was about it.
A lot of nike sportswear coats/vest from 49 to 79 dollars
T shirts 14 and long sleeve 20
Single socks were 3,99 i believe, last time they were 2 bucks!

Great selection in backpacks though, under 40 bucks for most.
Jordan gear was overpriced imo

Oh yeah and there were about 50 people behind me in that picture.

As i left the warehouse there was about 120 people outside waiting

Lol @ the line. This is just sale nike gear that you can get at outlets. Imagine if they have good kicks on sale too.

Reposting info from another forum re: the warehouse sale. What a bust.

Sale isn't that great so far.

Adult prices:

Ss t - 14.99
Ls shirt - 29.99
Performance top -24.99
Hoodie-29.99

Pants-29.99
Shorts-19.99
Performance shorts-24.99

Nylon jacket 39.99
Jacket -79.99
Leather jacket-99.99

Shoes
Jordan-79.99 (garbage)
Adult nike-59.99
Sandals-39.99
Kids-39.99

Slim pickings. Nothing in s or med, mostly l and up.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/nike-warehouse-sale-oct-30-nov-3-mississauga-1396942/2/

^^
Where do they get off charging $79.99 for a plastic Team Jordan shoe at a warehouse blowout? I seriously hope that people have half a brain and don't buy a single pair.

Yeah, a bunch of my friends went at open. Said it wasn't good at all stock wise. Pretty much left empty-handed, though I'm sure others may find something. The line was long right at open, but luckily they cut it with friends who were at the front.

A second group of friends are there now, just waiting to hear their thoughts.

My homie that works at the ES said it should be opening up soon. Was supposed to be this Friday but reno won't be done in time. they still received stock while they were closed since Sept so the selection should be good.

didn't people find some good stuff at the warehouse sale last year ?

i wasn't able to make it today, and after hearing the reports i don't think i'll waste my time now. i guess if you have a US shipping address or frequent the states often, it's a warehouse sale year round anyways.

Thanks for the heads up on the "warehouse" sale . Definitely not worth the time and drive . Prices are insane . You can pick any of those items up at National sports of sport check for the same price or even less.

will the ES passes from during periods of their 'renovation closures' still work since they were not opened for those passes valid dates? 

Nike warehouse sale is weak. They increased the price from last sale. Socks were $1.50 each last time, now they are $5.99 each. They also had a very small area of Jordan apparel. Not worth the drive or the line. 

didn't people find some good stuff at the warehouse sale last year ?

i wasn't able to make it today, and after hearing the reports i don't think i'll waste my time now. i guess if you have a US shipping address or frequent the states often, it's a warehouse sale year round anyways.

A lot of good things were available the last time, plenty of people went multiple times as items were getting restocked daily.

Last edited:
Ya, I was the one that made that post on rfd. U could get better prices and selection at vaughan mills, premium one, svp warehouse, etc. not only that, there's construction in the area and I couldn't even get on the 409 to get back. I had to go on 427s, get off, then enter 427n.

NIke outlet pricing and warehouse pricing in Toronto has been a joke for the last 2-3 years. I can understand the thirst for some of their marquee product but pricing premiums on their fourth and fifth tier product is insane.

Just reinforcing the point that the Nike Warehouse sale was bust. Showed up just after lunch. No line to get in but the place was a disaster. At the last one, they at least had tables organized by sizes. At this one the signs literally said 'S - XL'. LOL. Absolutely no good finds. Was hoping to get a Nike Destroyer or at least some decent gym clothes. Ended up with 2 packs of socks until I saw the massive checkout line. Decided I'd rather pay full price than wait in that line, so I left empty handed.

Scooped me a pair of Raptor 7s for retail at SVP Queen today. Birthday gift to myself!

Back
Top Bottom