Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is this the Footlocker or Nike store at Vaughan? I'm thirsty for some of these $70 flynkits haha. & has anyone seen any Flyknit chukkas around, specifically the new colourways?

If you're wearing to run don't buy used, if casually sure why not. Swap insoles regardless.
yea I agree, runners gets molded into the persons feet and it can fit weird....Unless you really like the colourway, why don't you pick up a brand new pair at the outlets for $65?

Is this the Footlocker or Nike store at Vaughan? I'm thirsty for some of these $70 flynkits haha. & has anyone seen any Flyknit chukkas around, specifically the new colourways?
Nike outlets....I don't think Vaughan got a lot of sizes left. Cambridge is the safe place to go since they pretty much have FSR in Volt and Black.

Any one wanna pick up a pair of black flyknits size 13 for me from the $70. I live downtown with no car:tongue:

The reason I was looking at these used flyknits is that I bought a pair of the volt from Vaughn mills already but the wolf grey is not available at the outlets. Only volt and black.

how were the lineups for the 6s today? seen a huge line at Yorkdale early this morning as I was heading to work /

how were the lineups for the 6s today? seen a huge line at Yorkdale early this morning as I was heading to work /
apparently there was a line at stc.... sold out before 9...
haha tried my luck and walked in at 930 to see if there would be any left, nope!

Capsule gettin' the flystepper
any big footers looking for this model, HoH has a size 13 on the shelf. i'll try not to judge you for your awful taste in shoes
laugh.gif

Anyone with updates for Nike Outlet Vaughn Mills for the Kobe 8s cw and sizes? Don't want to travel all the way there to be disappointed.

TIA!

Scooped me some KD IV 66s, Lunar 1s and some ball shorts for $130. Great come up at Nike Vaughn

I don't like what Jordan brand is doing with all the new colourways...if he made a anniversary shoe in barf green and slapped it on a VI, kids would be lining up for that too.

Was just at the Nike Outlet in Kitchener. People beasting for deals today--usually it's pretty quiet.

Still 40% most things.

Lebron: Crimson Elites, $139.95 (+40%) - Size 8, 8.5

Kobe 8 - Milk Snake - great deal, $89.95 +40% but the sizes were terrible - 7, 7.5, 8, 14, 15

KD - had some Elites in small sizes, KD VI "Away" in a decent size run, though no 10s or 11s - Had the KD VI N7 in sz 8, great deal, would love a size 10 in the N7 if anyone's spotted them anywhere.

Lunar Flyknit 1s - TONS of Black and Volt, $109 +40% - basically a full size run for each, scattered pairs of the Rainbow/Multi, but not many.

These shoes feel great, but the Volt didn't work for me, and the Black is probably the only pair where you can't really appreciate the detailing of the Flykint. Still if you need a good runner, this is one of th best deals and there's tons in mens and women's sizes.

Penny V - $89 +40% - Decent amount of Half Cents(Red) though no 10s, or 11s. Camo in smaller sizes, Volt in larger sizes.

I think that's it for interesting stuff, Flyknit Trainers (Purple) and Flyknit Racers (Red) are still being slept on like crazy so there's a decent chance you'll find your size.

Oh, TONS of Melo M9's in a "Bred" looking colorway. Dumb price, I think it's $140 +$40%. Colorway wasn't bad, if they were $100-$109 + discount it'd be a decent enough deal. Still if it's your thing, there's enough pairs to fill a warehouse along with some generic Jordan streetwear styles (no Mars) in the Green Glow colorway.

Last edited:
 That's the truth about the black flyknits. They are still a super clean black runner for those that are in need of one, but I agree the black does not do the flyknit detailing justice. I went with the volt lunar 1s but damn I wish there was sizing on a pair of red racers.

Was just at the Nike Outlet in Kitchener. People besting for deals today--usually it's pretty quiet.

Still 40% most things.

Kobe 8 - Milk Snake - great deal, $89.95 +40% but the sizes were terrible - 7, 7.5, 8, 14, 15

KD - had some Elites in small sizes, KD VI "Away" in a decent size run, though no 10s or 11s - Had the KD VI N7 in sz 8, great deal, would love a size 10 in the N7 if anyone's spotted them anywhere.

Lunar Flyknit 1s - TONS of Black and Volt, $109 +40% - basically a full size run for each, scattered pairs of the Rainbow/Multi, but not many.
These shoes feel great, but the Volt didn't work for me, and the Black is probably the only pair where you can't really appreciate the detailing of the Flykint. Still if you need a good runner, this is one of th best deals and there's tons in mens and women's sizes.

Penny V - $89 +40% - Decent amount of Half Cents(Red) though no 10s, or 11s. Camo in smaller sizes, Volt in larger sizes.

I think that's it for interesting stuff, Flyknit Trainers (Purple) and Flyknit Racers (Red) are still being slept on like crazy so there's a decent chance you'll find your size.

Oh, TONS of Melo M9's in a "Bred" looking colorway. Dumb price, I think it's $140 +$40%. Colorway wasn't bad, if they were $100-$109 + discount it'd be a decent enough deal. Still if it's your thing, there's enough pairs to fill a warehouse along with some generic Jordan streetwear styles (no Mars) in the Green Glow colorway.
Are the flynit racers 40% off too ?

Are the flynit racers 40% off too ?
I believe so, most items on the back wall were 40% off, however, I didn't delve too deeply into the other Flyknit models--they've been sitting there since at least August. You can give them a call, but be forewarned they're not the most knowledgeable staff, and they were pretty busy today: 519-653-6453.

Also, anyone making purchases, you can get a $5 gift card redeemable at any Nike Store if you do their online survey. Not much, but it's not a bad deal.

I believe so, most items on the back wall were 40% off, however, I didn't delve too deeply into the other Flyknit models--they've been sitting there since at least August. You can give them a call, but be forewarned they're not the most knowledgeable staff, and they were pretty busy today: 519-653-6453.

Also, anyone making purchases, you can get a $5 gift card redeemable at any Nike Store if you do their online survey. Not much, but it's not a bad deal.

Thanks for the info bro

Anyone else get lucky at the Nike outlets this weekend like I did?

Went to vmills today, picked up a pair of wmns black suede roshe, free run 2 sneakerboots in the black colourway (a few scattered sizes and an 8.5 of the umber colorway still left) and newsprint innevas for my brother and I :D
Only other notable sneakers are the EM am90 sunset, not many sizes left though (

Anyone been to Nike outlet Niagara falls recently? I just heard they had small sizes of the Volt Flyknits Racers there 4 months ago......wonder if they still got them

Was just at the Nike Outlet in Kitchener. People beasting for deals today--usually it's pretty quiet.

Still 40% most things.

Wow the Lebrons went quick, cause I was there yesterday and they still had tons and tons of sizes.....same thing with the Milk Snake

Back
Top Bottom