Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Popped in to livestock after work, they still have a 9 and 11.5 Asics x UBIQ Gel Lyte V if anyone missed out

So I was walking in Yorkville Friday night and I saw like 5 empty folded up chairs at capsule; and  while I was walking downtown with my girl, some dude came up with his hoody on, and threw out the ghost chairs in the dumpster! Lmao I came back in the morning and scooped up the Philippines.

Did the ghost chair owners show up in the morning when you went to get your pair?

So I was walking in Yorkville Friday night and I saw like 5 empty folded up chairs at capsule; and  while I was walking downtown with my girl, some dude came up with his hoody on, and threw out the ghost chairs in the dumpster! Lmao I came back in the morning and scooped up the Philippines.
Did the ghost chair owners show up in the morning when you went to get your pair?
laugh.gif

Well I left, but when I came back around 10:30 or 11 am the ghost chairs weren't there, nor were the people they belonged to. Planning on starting a charity that steals ghost chairs every hyped release, then hosts garage sales consisting of a bunch of lawn chairs, to go towards an organization that helps give kids sneakers lmao.

Nike ES update (as of Saturday around 1:30pm)

- Nike Lebron 11 "Everglades" $171.99
  Sizes: Had almost a FSR with exception to sz9 & sz9.5 (manage to cop the last sz9 for myself :D )
- Nike Lebron 11 low "Laser Crimson" $144.99
  Sizes: FSR (while I was still there)
- Nike Lebron 11 low "Dunkman" $144.99
  Sizes: FSR (while I was still there)
- Nike Air Max 90 Ice City QS New York Colorway $138.99
  Sizes: Pretty much a FSR

- Nike Rosherun Slip-on City QS "Rio" $????
  Sizes: FSR
- Nike Air Raid "Turbo Green" $????
- Nike Air Max 180 QS "Crimsons" $????

- Jordan 1 "Carmine" $125.99
  Sizes: 7 last one remaining

- Jordan 2 "Concord" / "Nightshade" / "Iron Purple" $124.99 (I could be mistaken...)
  Sizes: Pretty much a FSR - I know for sure sz9-sz11 in all three colourways

- KD Elite Hero $171.99
  Sizes: Don't really remember...but I can only recall seeing 4-5boxes
- Nike Flyknit Air Max "Turbo Green/Volt" / "Total Orange/Atomic Mango" $179.99
- Nike Fingertrap Max "Black/Volt" / another cw - can't remember $????
  Sizes: Pretty much a FSR

There was also a bunch of Lunar Flyknits and Flyknit Frees. So, I'm not gonna bother rhyming off all of the cws.

I thought the ES would have much better prices than these. Were they any other roshes and what did they cost? I was excited to go for the first time next week but now...

Last edited:
ES is 30-50% off MSRP, but usually only stock new releases. Eg., Carmine 1s dropped for $180 at most other places. Steeper discounts can be had elsewhere for sure, but those places usually only stock older stuff.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can pickup some iguana roshes in the city? my pair has been beat to the ground lol wouldnt mind scooping another

Does anyone know of any Toronto spots got the floral blazer city packs in womens/GS sizes?

Does anyone feel like we're getting used to worse and worse releases? Nike doesn't give us the best ****, so Toronto goes mad for very average drops.

Does anyone feel like we're getting used to worse and worse releases? Nike doesn't give us the best ****, so Toronto goes mad for very average drops.

It was always bad for us. After the black foamposite pros released around '03, we pretty much didn't get any foams here till recently. We also missed out on stuff like the grape 5s, dmp, etc.

Back
Top Bottom