Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

In the past it seems like JB didn't care about the exclusivity of their product, where as now they are taking accounts away to all of the non-boutique stores other than the huge corporate companies. Sucks though, TSW was a gold mine for so long.

It's just hard to comprehend The Vault (SVP)'s fall from grace when it was chosen as 1 of 23 stores outside of USA to release the XX3 Titaniums.

They are more than an outlet

It's just hard to comprehend The Vault (SVP)'s fall from grace when it was chosen as 1 of 23 stores outside of USA to release the XX3 Titaniums.

They are more than an outlet

The Vault wasn't one of the 1 0f 23 stores! It was apart of the international release! The Titaniums that came to Canada wasn't Numbered.

The Vault wasn't one of the 1 0f 23 stores! It was apart of the international release! The Titaniums that came to Canada wasn't Numbered.

Read again...I said OUTSIDE of the USA. There were also 23 international stores who carried them. Goodfoot was also another store.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider svp queen an outlet store. I don't see how svp queen or the vault are any different than ateaze.

I wouldn't consider svp queen an outlet store. I don't see how svp queen or the vault are any different than ateaze.
i kinda agree with you...I can see why you could see the two to have similarities but the difference is the brands they carry and how much prestige each retailer possesses. Ateaze has more "brand names" that svp doesnt carry. Which means they have to get lots of the licensing to sell these brands. So in a way Nike could see them as a traditional retailer whereas, SVP and Today's Sportswear are the bottom feeders of a retail chain.

Last edited:
I think the problem with SVP Queen is that they are the exception for SVPs not the rule. Every other SVP location is outlet style and a little bit grungy if we're being honest. 

It's a shame for SVP queen though because they have a good location.

On the whole Jordan Brand issue with stores losing their account, it makes sense considering that Vaughan Mills lost their Jordan account right before the Jordan 4 Toro's released. Before that, Footlocker and especially Champs received all retro releases that I can remember (even the 11/12 CDP pack). When I asked a vmills footlocker employee why they no longer had retros he said that Jordan Brand didn't want to be affiliated with an outlet mall even though they weren't an actual Footlocker Outlet.

So I guess that's why JB is pulling their accounts from stores.  I spoke w/ one of the managers at TSW and they said that it's cuz they discounted stuff in which Nike wanted them to sell at retail...  even garbage releases.  I can see why they don't want to be affiliated with outlet stores but isn't this hurting their pockets in the long run? It's one less retail location that they can use to sell product.  Nike on Bloor is gone now...  not that many places outside of Footlocker/Champs that sell JB stuff.  Maybe they're trying to position themselves as a luxury sportswear brand.  That would explain why they're starting to put out stuff like the Jordan shine etc...  but lets be honest, those are straight garbage

Who needs a pair of Jordan sport blue 6's on sat? My brother is able to get one forsure and is charging retail.

Anyone know if this has been happening else where too?  Less retailers, more campers at fewer retailers, its great.  I mean I'd like to believe that JB is supplementing the pairs that would have been sent to those stores by sending them to others in the area, but I feel like that's quite a stretch. 

Missed the raffles on the sport blue VI's, hoping its as easy of a cop as people saying they're going to be. 

Anyone know if this has been happening else where too?  Less retailers, more campers at fewer retailers, its great. 

I dunno how many people read @MattSOS, but it seems the rough trend that Nike is moving towards in the US right now is essentially consolidating accounts, slowing down on mom and pop accounts (or stop entirely) and bring more retail in-house (ie. HoH partnerships and more online web releases)

Wait, raffles for the 6? Is that the way all foot locker does things now or just a few?
Just a few, I can only think of Square One that does raffles, Most do first come first serve aka line-ups for them. But tbh most of the releases lately haven't sold completely out from the line-ups. I was able to walk in a few hours later and get the lab 5's/sport blue 3's/lebron elites recently.

Got a call from Ateaze at STC. Restock on tech fleece pants at all their locations $100. Winters Coming...lol.

Got a call from Ateaze at STC. Restock on tech fleece pants at all their locations $100. Winters Coming...lol.
I actually just got back from there. They only had a few mediums and large left. Footlocker next door had a fsr for $114.99

My brother just picked up a pair of Nike SB BHM 2014 sz 11 at the Kitchener outlets for under $40 with taxes in 
smokin.gif

They are having 30% off the back wall and he found the only pair on the shelves. Don't know if they have anymore in the back.

40% off the clothing racks.

My brother just picked up a pair of Nike SB BHM 2014 sz 11 at the Kitchener outlets for under $40 with taxes in 
smokin.gif

They are having 30% off the back wall and he found the only pair on the shelves. Don't know if they have anymore in the back.

40% off the clothing racks.
same sale at all outlets. 

went to vM thrs night. selection is hit and miss. employees are definitely keeping some things at back. 

definitely ask them for flyknits or what not. they had flyknit 3.0 (newest one in all wht and in all blk) in their storeroom (not on floor) for 120$ plus 30% off but i didn't want them.

i didn't end up getting anything

each day could have potentially new things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom