Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently its going to be 234.99 according to footlocker

If that price is correct, I'm afraid to see what the canadian msrp is going to be on the remastered joints.

This is getting way out of hand.

Last edited:
Yeah as someone else mentioned, not dropping until early 2015. Very stupid if you ask me, should've had them ready this month. :smh:

that's so bs they announced purple jerseys like ages ago, they should be out by now

If that price is correct, I'm afraid to see what the canadian msrp is going to be on the remastered joints.

too many rich people out there copping these joints, we won't see the end of it

Last edited:

This is getting way out of hand
 Damn, and next year im trying to cop the hares 7, bordeaux (rumored), true blues and the nike air 4s.

If the 6 is gonna be the price of what the 11s were last year, then what the hell are the columbia 11s gonna sell for? Jb could set it at $350 and it'll still sell out, that's the scary part

Outlet updates...

Buffalo Fashion Outlets - Nothing

Lundy's Lane Outlet - Nothing

Walden Galleria - HOH has red Kobe IX elite lows in large sizes

Walden Galleria - Street Game had black/white 1's in larger sizes and GS sizes as of Saturday evening

Niagara on the Lake - Nothing

I figured it would be the same price as the lebron EXT since those are a premium shoe as well. So my guess is around $300.

Just a quick heads up; I was pissed that Adidas wasn't offering any Boost on discount so I wasted some time searching  for any pair on discount anywhere, and ended up finding the exact pair I was looking for, Clima Cool Rocket Boost(Yeezy Green/Hypebeast Red/ Black). The Bay has it for $90, and I found a coupon code online that takes another 15% off today only(CSTE11).

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/climacool-rocket-boost-running-shoes

The discount came to $86.45 all-in, with the 15% off code, and my gf's Bay card, which gave me free shipping. I feel like there will be more Boost options elsewhere as Black Friday sales begin to roll-out, but this is a really nice deal, and I was basically just curious to try Boost out at the gym. You forced my hand, Adidas.ca

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get some huaraches? Preferably triple black. Any information is appreciated. 

Probably have to call around and do a store locate. Champs carries them, but they did more somewhat fast when they dropped.

Did the black huaraches with grey soles come to Toronto?

Kitchener outlet

I saw a pair of Free Flyknit Chukka in a sz 10.5 on Saturday around $120? can't remember the price

A pair of Nike Free Flyknit 3.0s? sz 7.5

Courtside Sneakers has a sz. 13 pair of the black/white 1's available: 

http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white

Managed to get their last pair of 10.5 
pimp.gif

For those who are still looking for slam dunk jordan super fly in size 11.5. Capsule online still has them.

Anybody know what kinda sale adidas is gonna have for black friday? i missed out on some kicks during the 40% off sale in store that aren't on the website

Anyone have an ES update?
Went today. 

Not much

Jordan Futures Black and Gray, the brown leather ones for like $300 +

Lebron Maison

Elephant Print Foams

White man cant jump shoes 

Jordan XX9 

Have the Nike Hex Trainer same soles as the new lebrons in volt and black and silver

Went today. 

Not much

Jordan Futures Black and Gray, the brown leather ones for like $300 +

Lebron Maison

Elephant Print Foams

White man cant jump shoes 

Jordan XX9 

Have the Nike Hex Trainer same soles as the new lebrons in volt and black and silver
How much are the XX9's going for in there?

Thanks!

The Bay is doing an additional 25% off today with code VIP10.

Adidas Rocket Boost go for 90 - 25%.

Size 10.5 ATC II in the blue and pink colour way for 78 - 25% off.

Some random New Balance 996s.

Full size run in Stan Smiths.

They had a variety of Red Wing boots as well, but a majority of them are gone now.

Back
Top Bottom