Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone sees the raptor's snapback at winners or Marshall. Please let me know which location. TIA!

NOOOOOOO I WAS AT VMILLS YESTERDAY AND DIDNT STOP BY WINNERS!

Thought I saw these jackets at SVP Queen W yesterday, a few teams actually (Cetls, Lakers, etc.) iirc they were $39.99.

May want to call em (647) 351-7402 to check stock/sizes and teams available.

Thought I saw these jackets at SVP Queen W yesterday, a few teams actually (Cetls, Lakers, etc.) iirc they were $39.99.

May want to call em (647) 351-7402 to check stock/sizes and teams available.

They also have those Starter jackets at Winner's in ScotIA Plaza downtown.

spotted some SLP lows and high at college park winners

also a bunch of hyperrevs at marshalls/winners

Geez!

Anyone got intel on where/when if they've seen Air Commands the Spurs colourwary on sale?

Been patiently waiting for the for the price tag to go down here in GTA or Canada even....

Nothing in the Factory Store, these local shoe boutiques ain't cutting me any slack, and I can't even count Foot/Champs on lowering their prices!

Any type of sale/discount have been from US retail shops when I check online.

And when I do check they don't have my size.

Damn it...

Geez!
Anyone got intel on where/when if they've seen Air Commands the Spurs colourwary on sale?
Been patiently waiting for the for the price tag to go down here in GTA or Canada even....
Nothing in the Factory Store, these local shoe boutiques ain't cutting me any slack, and I can't even count Foot/Champs on lowering their prices!

Any type of sale/discount have been from US retail shops when I check online.
And when I do check they don't have my size.
Damn it...
Halton outlet had a pair size 8 for $170 on Fri on the hash wall and Vaughn had a size 10.5 last week for $170 call and find out.

anyone seen the kyrie 1 deceptive reds by any chance downtown? I'm 2 months late but I can't fight it, that red is too much to not cop

anyone seen the kyrie 1 deceptive reds by any chance downtown? I'm 2 months late but I can't fight it, that red is too much to not cop
Sportchek eaton centre had sizes when I went, they don't have them on display so you have to ask an associate to check in the back for you for sizes. I took the last 10.5, there's still an 10 and an 11, and some others if I heard correctly.

Hey, friend referred me to this site. Lots of awesome info I have read so far.

Was wondering if anyone have seen any Jordan XX9 at the Nike outlet locations?

Hey, friend referred me to this site. Lots of awesome info I have read so far.

Was wondering if anyone have seen any Jordan XX9 at the Nike outlet locations?

There were plenty at halton hills in dec-jan. Unfortunately I haven't seen any recently.

does anybody know if FTL or Champs doing the raffle for the Stealt 20's ?? any update would be good...

does anybody know if FTL or Champs doing the raffle for the Stealt 20's ?? any update would be good...

Prob the usual suspects... STC HOH, Champs, SQ1, and Yorkdale. I think these are gonna be really pricey here because US retail is $220. My guess is they will be $265+

Back
Top Bottom