Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They sometime do not work if you are using a mobile device - try using a desktop - that may help.

I meant after I print it out, and give it to the cashier. The code won't go through even if the cashier types in the numbers.

I meant after I print it out, and give it to the cashier. The code won't go through even if the cashier types in the numbers.
No problem here.  I never had to print it out. Takes a couple of days to receive it and  I just give them my phone.

Last edited:
Triple Black Huaraches available at Champs locations.

If you dont know. Now you knowwwwww...

And they went super fast apparently, I luckily got the last size 11 for a friend yesterday. I wanted another pair for myself but everywhere is pretty much out. :smh:

has anyone been to the es recently?

Since they've changed their rules/protocol for entry, there hasn't been a report since :lol: (actually maybe one report).

Last edited:
And they went super fast apparently, I luckily got the last size 11 for a friend yesterday. I wanted another pair for myself but everywhere is pretty much out. :smh:
Since they've changed their rules/protocol for entry, there hasn't been a report since :lol: (actually maybe one report).

Its that bad huh...appreciate the info

Its that bad huh...appreciate the info

I guess. But I didn't know about the restock until Saturday morning, plus I don't know how many stores got. Could've just been a small restock at certain locations.

Last edited:
Adidas has a 30% off Mi Adidas(Nike ID) promotion running. Definitely the highest discount they've ever had for custom shoes. Shipping is an extra $15, and unlike Nike ID, you can't return the shoes.

Eatons FL just restocked on the Black Huaraches. Champs Yonge will also get more tomorrow supposedly.

Last edited:
I guess everyone got rid of or is geting rid of their White on White Air Force 1 mids and are copping Triple Black Huaraches   #seeingthenewoldtrends

I guess everyone got rid of or is geting rid of their White on White Air Force 1 mids and are copping Triple Black Huaraches   #seeingthenewoldtrends

I still have 2 pairs of all white forces I plan on breaking out this summer. I missed out on these when they first dropped.

Thanks illistic illistic , just picked mine up from Eatons

I still have 2 pairs of all white forces I plan on breaking out this summer. I missed out on these when they first dropped.

Thanks illistic illistic , just picked mine up from Eatons

How's the workmanship on your pair? I was looking at them and there's glue stains literally all over the shoe (outsole, midsole, heel counter/strap). My pair from last year didn't have these issues :S

How's the workmanship on your pair? I was looking at them and there's glue stains literally all over the shoe (outsole, midsole, heel counter/strap). My pair from last year didn't have these issues :S

Damn that sucks.. There are def some tiny thin gluestains around the midsole, but not very noticable. If they were noticable I wouldnt have purchased.

My friend's pair from last year had all those issues, while mine that I got from Buffalo were fine.

anyone interested in the triple white huaraches in a size 8.5 DS for retail? if not, probably gonna return for store credit and double up on the blacks

Back
Top Bottom