Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know how much all black air force one's go for at SVP sports and if they still sell them there? I haven't been there after there selection has gone to the gutter and they don't disclose prices by phone.

Does anyone know how much all black air force one's go for at SVP sports and if they still sell them there? I haven't been there after there selection has gone to the gutter and they don't disclose prices by phone.
They no longer carry Air Force Ones.

At vm for $80, small only
any one going to VM some time soon?
nerd.gif

Any info on a restock for ultra boosts at FL? I know the States recently had one.. I've been sleeping haha. Looking for the whites and blacks size 11.5

I bought my white ultra boosts about a month ago from sneakersnstuff they were 169 shipped.

Adidas has now restocked them a few times now. Im sure we should eventually get a restock as well. They started in europe last month and now the US. Canada should be soon. Same thing happened with the Xeno Zx Flux. High resale on first release then multiple restocks. Now you can get em for less than retail. If only they did that with the Yeezys

Last edited:
I bought my white ultra boosts about a month ago from sneakersnstuff they were 169 shipped.

Adidas has now restocked them a few times now. Im sure we should eventually get a restock as well. They started in europe last month and now the US. Canada should be soon. Same thing happened with the Xeno Zx Flux. High resale on first release then multiple restocks. Now you can get em for less than retail. If only they did that with the Yeezys
Where in Toronto can I find the white UBs? Any FTL/ Champs would have - based on this it's a GR right? I was also looking at the other UB thread in NT and some have said wool and non-wool... not sure what this is? Could anyone elaborate?

Ive only seen the wool pair come in grey. SportCheck had all the colors at 1 point and foot locker carried the white pair but I think only the bigger locations got them though.

I would be shocked if CA gets any all white UB for the rest of the year.  Adidas.ca site is terrible, they never have any UB there... same with the flagship store @ Dundas Square.  I've called Adidas.ca numerous times and they are always clueless and say they don't plan any restocks. 

Runningroom has some UB at the moment... dark blue, coral red, and royal blue (only sz 13).

I got two all white UB when they restocked on adidas.com about a month ago... glad I don't have to search for them anymore.  Got the kolor x adidas (white n green), all white UB, all black UB and all white energy boost.  Pre-ordered the 3M ones as well.

do you guys know why ftl charges $8 to pick up a pair of shoes in store? The website has free shipping, don't know why they have to charge $8 to stock locate and order a pair

I would be shocked if CA gets any all white UB for the rest of the year.  Adidas.ca site is terrible, they never have any UB there... same with the flagship store @ Dundas Square.  I've called Adidas.ca numerous times and they are always clueless and say they don't plan any restocks. 

Runningroom has some UB at the moment... dark blue, coral red, and royal blue (only sz 13).

I got two all white UB when they restocked on adidas.com about a month ago... glad I don't have to search for them anymore.  Got the kolor x adidas (white n green), all white UB, all black UB and all white energy boost.  Pre-ordered the 3M ones as well.
I heard the same thing...  I have friends that contacted Adidas Canada as well and they said we weren't getting a restock.

FSR of those "Be True" roshes for $69.99

air max 1 woven in tan and air max 1 mercurial in volt/sliver in sz 11 or 12?

I think I saw two pairs of the Nike Free Flyknit Pink Flash in size 10.5?

nike.com canada site had size 6 and 6.5 in flyknit racers black/white w/white tongue

Adidas.ca has a friends and family sale. Some decent stuff--this time it's mercifully clear what's on sale, and what's not, compared to the last couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom