Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I may try to cop but price is really a turn off.

The peeling I can deal with, just need to bubble wrap them or move them to a bigger box where can I place them up right.

Sideways will just mess up the sides and will cause the fade/peel

But I think these > ASG Mirror

the peeling scares me away. I guess it's a good shoe to have on display if you have a mancave. The way I look at it, I could get four pairs of shoes at the outlet for one pair of the chrome Foams

Well decided to go for a walk this am to House of Hoops only to find out they only had 17 pairs...sigh.

Oh well, I'm sure I can find a better use for my cash :smile:

Just noticed Nike. Ca site dropped the price of some of their ID offerings by 10-20 bucks. aM 95's went down to 265 from 285. Pendleton am 1's went from 240 to 230. Huarache went down to 190 from 200 I believe. Small gains, but those am 95s look more reasonable at 265.

Last edited:
spoke to soon lol...seems i was able to cop online a few mins ago...I hope they don't peel - wish me luck lol :smile:

dam they sure are perrrrty!

Last edited:
I guess the thirst is still real for these

Congrats to everyone who got them.

Keep them up right to avoid those peeling/fading on the sides

How big and what time was the line formed?
I arrived a bit later then I wanted...dam snooze button.. I hate you!

anyways, i'd guess maybe 20-25 or so people ahead of me. Not sure what time the lined formed for sure but heard some say they had been then since 6am at least. Hopefully the line ups for the AJ4 "alternates" on Sat isn't as long. Hoping people will sleep on those 4's.

We'll see, I've been known to be wrong before :smile:

I'll pass

I guess the thirst is still real for these

Congrats to everyone who got them.

Keep them up right to avoid those peeling/fading on the sides
​The struggle is real..lol

thx for the advice, first pair of foams that aren't suede/nubuck. My other foams (Trip Black, Tims, and Olives) seem to be a bit easier to take care of

Question - best to store them is standing up? any other tips?

I arrived a bit later then I wanted...dam snooze button.. I hate you!

anyways, i'd guess maybe 20-25 or so people ahead of me. Not sure what time the lined formed for sure but heard some say they had been then since 6am at least. Hopefully the line ups for the AJ4 "alternates" on Sat isn't as long. Hoping people will sleep on those 4's.

We'll see, I've been known to be wrong before :smile:

lol don't worry, those 4s are going to be easy

Too expensive as too many shoes dropped this month.  The quality issues have put me off from buying them.  If the price wasn't so high and no quality issues, I'd prob grab them considering how much I like foams.  After tax, they're almost $400... there are way better shoes that can be had for that price IMO.

​The struggle is real..lol

thx for the advice, first pair of foams that aren't suede/nubuck. My other foams (Trip Black, Tims, and Olives) seem to be a bit easier to take care of

Question - best to store them is standing up? any other tips?

Silica gel packs for those icy soles...not too many though...2 small packs or 1 medium size pack is enough

does vaughan mills nike have any take down kobe's? venomenom in particular.

Last edited:
All the best for 2016 to everyone

Vm today:

30% hash wall shoes/clearance items; 40% off clearance rack clothing - saw a tech fleece varsity in black, sz large, for 100 before disc.

Lots of other areas 30% off as well, eg lebron and kd clothing.

Tf shorts for $55 -40%. lots of med, and some l-xl in orange. One red large.

One pair of men's sz 7 flyknit am for 120 - 30%

And I don't recall seeing any Kobe's, though I didn't pay attention for it. Saw some Lebrons

Last edited:
Nike outlet in st-sauveur QC got some jordan 7's Hare for just under a Hundo!!

just double up and they seem to got sizes(seen 8,8.5,10)and i didnt really check

Back
Top Bottom